• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
NO!!!! NO comedy..... JUST VIOLENCE!!!!!

tumblr_oo7lziGHnc1rmrpdmo2_r1_400.gifv
But it's great because it was highly unusual violence, but now they both embrace it and even Holyfield is in on it (those two apparently have left the past in the past).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've always wondered if those Asian martial arts
would be effective if attackers didn't all agree to
face the victim either one at a time or all from the
same direction.
Want to find out for us? Because, if I'm correct that's Ip Man, and he trained Bruce Lee. So, you want to be the volunteer for this experiment?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
With all the violence in and another thread, I might start thinking that RF has invaded bringing weapons of religion and politics into this peaceful vale.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well...I'm bored..... I'm leaving...I'm on my way to pick up mulch and egg white protein drink mix..... BYE!!!!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I've studied Wing Chun (kungfu). I used it to fend off two attackers.......However like any form of self defense you need to practice to remain competent.....

Yeah. Plus the best way of staying alive is to avoid fights because, even if you have mad skills, things can get really crazy in street fighting.