• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Something something Qui-Gon Jinn.

I wonder how Qui-Gon Jinn would have done against the Blue Jinn on I Dream of Jeannie.

maxresdefault.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So he's an out gay right-wing gun lover.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but my opinion is that he still expressed himself rather crudely. Of course, it's everyone's right to be crude, just as I have the right to point it out.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I wonder how Qui-Gon Jinn would have done against the Blue Jinn on I Dream of Jeannie.

maxresdefault.jpg
The Irish Jedi versus a blue Djinn. How does this not end with the Djinn seeking out it's bottle and sealing itself from within to hide from the stubbornness that told Yoda to bugger off?

Shadow Wolf

I do have a very serious grievance against my mother. On Tuesday, I begin puking uncontrollably, in a manner I never have before, and after an hour I asked my mom to take me to the hospital. "What are they going to do for you?" she asked. "See how you're feeling after I get back." She took her dog for a walk. She got back. I asked to go again. She took my dog for a walk. Finally at around midnight when she asked again if I need anything I told her I want to go to the hospital. She again protested and I got ****ty.
I get to the ER and am told it's a good thing I got in when I did because they were very concerned about my gall bladder and appendix and were debating whether or not to admit me because the vomiting was severe, not stopping, and I wasn't keeping fluids down.
Fortunately I just got super hella sick, false alarm, nothing to worry about, but I am not happy about my mom's reluctance to take me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I do have a very serious grievance against my mother. On Tuesday, I begin puking uncontrollably, in a manner I never have before, and after an hour I asked my mom to take me to the hospital. "What are they going to do for you?" she asked. "See how you're feeling after I get back." She took her dog for a walk. She got back. I asked to go again. She took my dog for a walk. Finally at around midnight when she asked again if I need anything I told her I want to go to the hospital. She again protested and I got ****ty.
I get to the ER and am told it's a good thing I got in when I did because they were very concerned about my gall bladder and appendix and were debating whether or not to admit me because the vomiting was severe, not stopping, and I wasn't keeping fluids down.
Fortunately I just got super hella sick, false alarm, nothing to worry about, but I am not happy about my mom's reluctance to take me.

I'd be much more than "not happy".

My wife fell down and hurt her arm. I checked with an "advice nurse" who said "probably nothing". I was not satisfied and got the last virtual doctor visit of the day". He said "take her to the ER NOW". Her elbow was broken and if we had waiting just a bit longer her range of motion could have been seriously compromised (and that was only if nothing worse was going on).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm watching the last episode of "Strange New Worlds", season 1. Somehow they managed to avoid a serious clunker for the season although I avoided the horror episode. If I want horror, I can look at the news.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

My wife fell down and hurt her arm. I checked with an "advice nurse" who said "probably nothing". I was not satisfied and got the last virtual doctor visit of the day". He said "take her to the ER NOW". Her elbow was broken and if we had waiting just a bit longer her range of motion could have been seriously compromised (and that was only if nothing worse was going on).

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I'm glad you are feeling better.......

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member

Contrast your wife's experience with @Shadow Wolf's, they were definitely different.....

Shadow Wolf

I hate this chain of whatever with TV media because I don't know if I'm supposed to hate CBS, Paramount, or someone else for Netflix not having anymore Star Trek.