• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I watched the entire movie "Alice's Restaurant" yesterday. I've seen bits and pieces, but never the whole thing.... and after watching the movie, I can honestly say... I like the song a whole lot better. The only part of that movie I found worth lookin at was Tina Chen
s-l500.jpg

But it is not enough to get me to watch it again
Ah, Tina....from the Hong Kong crime family....nice girl.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ah, Tina....from the Hong Kong crime family....nice girl.

Yeah, I doubt that.. sounds like racial profiling to me.... she did however over a decade as a researcher in the Serology & Genetics department at the New York Blood Center.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I doubt that.. sounds like racial profiling to me.... she did however over a decade as a researcher in the Serology & Genetics department at the New York Blood Center.
And what's wrong with racial profiling..? Some yank noses need to be fixed......

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I'm joking....joking, ya know..funny...or....@Revoltingest is in CoolCups, Pa...finding some kind of gold mine....