• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Taking the first word of many new threads, we have: Monster murder broken happy mythological a birth

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And now I can annoy auf Deutsch a wee bit.
You know of any good ideas for a makeshift engine rack/holder thingy to hold my engine up as I work on it? I have a bad cylinder heat gasket in my car and the engine, despite my best efforts, the engine has to come out to change it.
I've solved the no hoist thingy, hypothetically anyways, with a few tow straps. But securing it down for such high torques still has me stumped.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You know of any good ideas for a makeshift engine rack/holder thingy to hold my engine up as I work on it? I have a bad cylinder heat gasket in my car and the engine, despite my best efforts, the engine has to come out to change it.
I've solved the no hoist thingy, hypothetically anyways, with a few tow straps. But securing it down for such high torques still has me stumped.
Can you bolt it to a wall?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The way I think 24/7:

59fe2a53132502b5eaaa7811eaf419a04bb03de30fe445846b9ca9cfdd413be1_1.jpg