• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Can you loosen the bolts while it is still in the car?
Almost all of them. The issue is the exhaust manifold. It has these bolts sticking out of the engine and is held down by nuts, and I can't get that off unless I unhook the last mount the engine is on (and everything else that's hooked up to it) and swing the engine out.
And then torquing some of the bolts down will be incomparably easier to do with the engine out.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Almost all of them. The issue is the exhaust manifold. It has these bolts sticking out of the engine and is held down by nuts, and I can't get that off unless I unhook the last mount the engine is on (and everything else that's hooked up to it) and swing the engine out.
And then torquing some of the bolts down will be incomparably easier to do with the engine out.

Can you disconnect the exhaust manifold from the exhaust pipe. And then just pull the head

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
An oldie but a goodie

291689599_588097246013672_1826928743650513148_n.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Not recommending this, since I do not know the car. But on the old Renault LeCar you had to actually remove the fender to work on parts of the engine
Don't have to take the fender off, but bumper and part of the frame definitely does have to come off.