• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Right here, through the magic of TV, American Calvary are fighting those darn Apache injuns....the history of the US might change. No more Democrats or Republicans.....just braves or squaws.......The Chinese have a multibillion-dollar navy....we will have canoes...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's interesting, to say the least, that still today people are called barbarians as per the Romans or Greeks, or in this case being called a foreigner in your own home land.
This lapse in judgement is why some English got so very confused about thinking a Welsh legend is theres, and worse yet they are so damn confused over this lapse of judgement in calling those who were there first the foreigners that some actually believed a horse is nothing more than banging coconut shells together.

The Welsh can keep Tom Jones and Gareth Thomas so long as britain and the rest of the world can enjoy Anthony Hopkins and Christian Bale

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
The Welsh can keep Tom Jones and Gareth Thomas so long as britain and the rest of the world can enjoy Anthony Hopkins and Christian Bale
I enjoyed the Christian Bale, 'Batman'.....Hopkins was very effective as Hannibal Lector. (and a hundred other roles)..which" Is Quite Unusual"...T.Jones

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I enjoyed the Christian Bale, 'Batman'.....Hopkins was very effective as Hannibal Lector. (and a hundred other us)..which" Is Quite Uusual"...T.Jones

It's not unusual

I hate doing this but it must be done, see how dedicated and brave i am...

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
It's interesting, to say the least, that still today people are called barbarians as per the Romans or Greeks, or in this case being called a foreigner in your own home land.
This lapse in judgement is why some English got so very confused about thinking a Welsh legend is theres, and worse yet they are so damn confused over this lapse of judgement in calling those who were there first the foreigners that some actually believed a horse is nothing more than banging coconut shells together.
If located in the correct region of the human body banging those coconut shells could be dangerous to the preservation of our species..

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
bed-time-go-to-sleep.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I enjoyed the Christian Bale, 'Batman'.....Hopkins was very effective as Hannibal Lector. (and a hundred other us)..which" Is Quite Unusual"...T.Jones
I thought Mads Mikkelsen was a very good Hannibal, far greater than all others save for Anthony Hopkins. And Hopkins is miles and leagues above Mikkelsen.
My only real complaint about Christian Bale Batman is his Batman voice. It's terrible, it shouldn't have happened and I'm surprised the director let it happen. That, and it is called the Batmobile, not the Battank.

Shadow Wolf

I am in the process of backing up all my computer stuff to a hard drive so I can do a factory reset on my computer and purge it of all the junk and get some things working better.

Shadow Wolf

John Mellencamp: The lesser, inferior, crappy, garbage weenie rebel with a very crappy record against fighting authority. Clearly he needs to do something else because if he always loses he sucks at fighting authority. He should take that preacher's advice, grow up, and leave the authority fighting to those of us who've been fighting authority to a stalemate at least since we were toddlers.