• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Reading other posts on RF today and deciding not to post in them...since they are very one sided, rather uniformed and destine to get uber political... just don't have the energy to argue these days

Honestly... the best response I could have had there would be

facepalm.jpg

Clearly you need a nice, winter nap.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Reading other posts on RF today and deciding not to post in them...since they are very one sided, rather uniformed and destine to get uber political... just don't have the energy to argue these days

Honestly... the best response I could have had there would be

facepalm.jpg

I did one of them yesterday but it was called a double facepalm, the recipient was very upset

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That's Wales the country, not Wales the ex cow become big fish like thing?
It's interesting, to say the least, that still today people are called barbarians as per the Romans or Greeks, or in this case being called a foreigner in your own home land.
This lapse in judgement is why some English got so very confused about thinking a Welsh legend is theres, and worse yet they are so damn confused over this lapse of judgement in calling those who were there first the foreigners that some actually believed a horse is nothing more than banging coconut shells together.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I wish.

Though ballet would be nice i truly long to be passable at the Argentine tango. Such a beautiful dance, unfortunately my spine says "NO"... Note the capital letters, they are important here.
Unbelievable I know, I am familiar with the word,'NO'