• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
saw something to today that renewed my faith in the fact that people can be so very VERY stupid....

I was at a T intersection onto a major roadway (4 lanes), waiting to turn left, there was a motorcycle behind me. Just as I saw an opening coming up, I heard the motorcycle revving his engine, the opening appears, I started to go, and he passed me on the right. He had to be on the dirt to do this. I saw him and hit the breaks.... he's lucky, because at the angle he pulled in front of me, going left, if I did not see him, I most certainly would have hit him

I had one of those recently. I was on the road and someone came out of a shopping mall parking lot and would have broadsided me if he had not slammed HARD on his breaks. Of course it would have been my fault for being where he wanted to be.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Watch: New Mexico road sign corrected after misspelling 'Albuquerque' - UPI.com

New-Mexico-road-sign-corrected-after-misspelling-Albuquerque.jpg

I guess that clears up the mystery as to why Bugs Bunny kept making the wrong turn at Albuquerque.

View attachment 65052
That's what they get for not realizing you spell it, al a Weird Al, as A-L-B-U------Querque.