• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I so want to maul you into a pile a goo right now...but first...take all your bacon and destroy it in a burning barrel..RIGHT in front of your eyes..... THEN..... Remodel Mr Van in a way ...ONLY a bear can do.....then you too can higher hire a shyster lawyer and sue me
Fixed.
It's good to have a dream.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Fixed.
It's good to have a dream.

Y I'll ficks youz

giphy.gif

Wu Wei

Started reading a post...looked interesting....but it instantaneously had an unassociated political argument interjected.... which by the way...was not true.... sensationalist....but false.... but it is a great way to inflame things, thereby causing folks to defend a position.... they never had in the first place..... snf of course keeping them off balance so other unassociated agendas can be forced down the throats of others...... and it went downhill from there...so I stopped looking at it...because it was making me angry... I am so sick and tired of the political us vs them garbage....no debate...no discussion...just your wrong and I'm right...... well...the republic was nice while we had it....TTFN...need to log off RF for a little bit...and hopefully learn not t look at anything outside of the joke section... and I swear...anyone makes this political...they go on an ignore list for a time to be determined later.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've noticed the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting cooler.
Too bad the day walkers don't stay indoors when it's much more favorable for me to be out during the day. I don't bother them and get in their way during their preferred seasons to be out, the least they could do is return the courtesy. And while they're at it, bowing to their mutant ginger overlords would be nice.:cool:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I so want to maul you into a pile a goo right now...but first...take all your bacon and destroy it in a burning barrel..RIGHT in front of your eyes..... THEN..... Remodel Mr Van in a way ...ONLY a bear can do.....then you too can higher a shyster lawyer and sue me

I thought you were referring to sending a lawyer to a "better place" (metaphorically of course - no actionable threat intended)

Wu Wei

Lawyers, sadly they are a necessary evil at time.... and yet at the same time...they are a cause of much irritation and annoyance

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The Hulk Hogan cartoon, that's in my brain in that place of things I once knew but know hardly remember a thing about. Such as those occasions when I accidentally refer to Lion O as Lionel because it's been a very long time since I've seen Thundercats.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
That scene just did not do justice for how severely Bane broke the Batman, to the point of damn near ending the Batman.
And what is it with that series and bad, corny, cheesy voices?
Oh, sorry, the silver spoon that the rich Batman was born with was bent out of shape...!!