• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Faith, humanity, decorum, what kind of crossword puzzles do you do? And,(this might hurt some nerds) you left out a question mark after the first sentence in your reply...
My first sentence was a statement that looked like a question.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
His greatest hit ever, Eff Grandad.
R.426dc032640185d8d8a779ee05c380b6

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Jack*** Forever was a great delight to my schadenfreude bone. It did eventually hit me, for a moment, that those guys (the girl hardly did anything) lying there are human beings lying in agonizing pain. And then one of them did something really stupid and again I laughed at their pain until it was hard to keep laughing.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
When I did the "work" study at the university library, the jaws of all student assistants dropped through the floor when our boss repeated that. Workplace gossip for awhile tended to mention our disbelief she actually said that. Eventually she said she never actually believed it, but just posted it to promote opposing viewpoints. But that's a rather notorious and atrocious "opposing" viewpoint to do that with. Especially when the library has opposing viewpoint books (a few different series of such books, as a matter of fact) with far less deranged, demented and loonier than the Looney Tunes topics like free trade, taxation, resource management, and criminal justice policies. I do believe feminism was one of the topics of they wanted to really teach how to consider opposing viewpoints.
But Infowars?:confused:o_O

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Udder nonsense: Cow leads chase down I-65 near Cullman | CBS 42

CULLMAN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Moooove Over Law is now in effect in Alabama after a cow was seen leading an animal control vehicle on a chase along I-65 Wednesday.

A video of the bovine galloping away from authorities near Cullman was filmed and posted on Twitter just after 10:45 a.m. by Alison Collins.

Video: Connecticut man yells at bear until it leaves his kitchen

“We got cows as @HelenHunt would say,” Collins captioned the video, in reference to the actor’s famous line from the movie “Twister.”

No injuries or serious traffic backups occurred during the chase. Cullman County Animal Control Director Rodney Banister tells CBS 42 that the cow moved a few miles down the interstate but was kept mostly off of the roadway.

The animal was then driven to a nearby pasture where it is being held at this time until its owner comes to claim it, according to Banister. The cow is said to be safe and healthy at this time.

card00130_fr.jpg