• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
1000 Pizza > Byzantium
Actually that really depends and greatly varies and depends on who ask and also depends on what you mean by pizza.
1000 Portable Flamethrower > China
If anyone wants to blame the Chinese for anything, it should be for teaching the rest of us how to be better at killing people.
1000 Modern Sundial > Moorish Spain
So, they was too lazy to learn by the position of the sun or just visualize a clock around a shadow?
1000 Longbow > Wales
They're Welsh. Who cares? They had to name their cities these horridly long and unpronounceable names just to have something all to their own that others wouldn't take.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
79-63f5d1d90a81c__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Hey, @Shadow Wolf...
Today I saw saw news about 2 different
public school teachers who assaulted
students for not standing for the Pledge
of Allegiance.
One....
Teacher allegedly assaulted 6th grader who wouldn't stand during pledge
**** pledges!
Fire those ********!
Arrest'm for assault!
Why do pledge allegiance to something we can blow our nose on? I pledge allegiance to the flag? I leave that one to weirdos who don't realize how weird that is. Allegiance to a cloth? I'll pass.
Attacking someone over it? Yes, fire *******.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why do pledge allegiance to something we can blow our nose on? I pledge allegiance to the flag? I leave that one to weirdos who don't realize how weird that is. Allegiance to a cloth? I'll pass.
Attacking someone over it? Yes, fire *******.
Some people imbue symbols with deep
meaning...their meaning. And they demand
that others do the same, including their
rituals.
**** rituals.
**** those people.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
rituals.
**** rituals.
**** those people.
No one has ever demanded I salute the American flag. No one has ever demanded I thank someone for their service. I do both because that flag represents, to me, the dead who didn't get the chance to live a full life but by their sacrifice, I have lived a pretty safe life......I respect your right to disagree. I also believe that many of those dead shouldn't have been sent to war.

Shadow Wolf

rituals.
**** rituals.
**** those people.
I should prove my skills by stabbing them 100 times each without killing them. That should get someone's attention.

Shadow Wolf

Didn't need fixen'.......you made it incorrect..... you are not blithering.... you don't rate that.... you're blathering
Oh, yeah, what I meant was that as you have a job you should zip it, Boo Boo, and be joyous and celebrate when you give @Revoltingest your money and support him. Rejoice in your job-edness as you gleefully tithe him his sustenance.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh, yeah, what I meant was that as you have a job you should zip it, Boo Boo, and be joyous and celebrate when you give @Revoltingest your money and support him. Rejoice in your job-edness as you gleefully tithe him his sustenance.

Wasn't talkin' to you stabby... I was talkin at the fetid bongo begriming' Turkey torquen blathering blatherskite

Shadow Wolf

......Gun laws.?....we need needle laws....
I've got a lot of anger to take out. When I did inventory I was among the fastest in at least five states, but because the hiring process ****ing sucks I believe making someone look like they have a case of Chernobyl-bred and raised bedbugs might make my point that I'm very good.

Shadow Wolf

Wasn't talkin' to you stabby... I was talkin at the fetid bongo begriming' Turkey torquen blathering blatherskite
You said early you didn't know what I meant and you talkin at the fetid bongo begriming' Turkey torquen blathering blatherskite reminded me I didn't get back to you.
Now get back to work and do it with an attitude to inspire you singing psalms about tithing the fetid bongo begriming' Turkey torquen blathering blatherskite.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You said early you didn't know what I meant and you talkin at the fetid bongo begriming' Turkey torquen blathering blatherskite reminded me I didn't get back to you.
Now get back to work and do it with an attitude to inspire you singing psalms about tithing the fetid bongo begriming' Turkey torquen blathering blatherskite.

NOPE!!!! I'M STAYIN' HOME!!!!