• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Nope
ahZYTFzB3oUZYFQ5WQARJR-1200-80.jpg
Fine then. Relinquish your job to someone will appreciate being able to support the fetid bongo begriming' Turkey torquen blathering blatherskite.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No one has ever demanded I salute the American flag. No one has ever demanded I thank someone for their service. I do both because that flag represents, to me, the dead who didn't get the chance to live a full life but by their sacrifice, I have lived a pretty safe life......I respect your right to disagree. I also believe that many of those dead shouldn't have been sent to war.
OK.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
snowed here last night and this morning...however that was punctuated with freezing rain and sleet

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What's the difference between a zoo and jail? Not much of real consequence besides being a public spectacle.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I had a charlie horse this morning. I wondered if the tendons would tear away from the bone. I wondered if I would die from exhaustion. I wondered if it was a terrible way to die. I wondered how I might manage to reach my phone to call an ambulance and if I would be in an emergency waiting room in agony with a continual cramp for an hour. Struggling to my feet by pulling up on something I managed to relax the muscle a bit.

I was then wrenched by nausea and doubled over a counter. The cramp returned, and I lowered to the ground, but went down hard on my right knee. I then lay on my side and managed to extinguish the cramp.

And now I am going on as usual, getting ready for the day.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I had a charlie horse this morning. I wondered if the tendons would tear away from the bone. I wondered if I would die from exhaustion. I wondered if it was a terrible way to die. I wondered how I might manage to reach my phone to call an ambulance and if I would be in an emergency waiting room in agony with a continual cramp for an hour. Struggling to my feet by pulling up on something I managed to relax the muscle a bit.

I was then wrenched by nausea and doubled over a counter. The cramp returned, and I lowered to the ground, but went down hard on my right knee. I then lay on my side and managed to extinguish the cramp.

And now I am going on as usual, getting ready for the day.

I'm assuming it was your leg... best thing is to straighten the leg and if you can pull your toes forward with the heel of your other leg or if you're more limber and less rotund than me sit up and do it with your hands.