• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Checking out Juggalo Champion**** [not a typo) Wrestling, I'm surprised they got the legends like Jake Roberts, Scott Hall, Brutus Beefcake, Greg Valentine and Tito Santana. This is more up Mick Foley and Terry Funk's alley.
Fun fact, Mick Foley and Terry Funk are both from Indiana. The corn fumes made them nuts and turned them into some of the craziest wrestlers out there.
Ergo don't let your kids be born in Indiana. Axl Rose and Michael Jackson are also crazy Hoosiers, the bassist from Iced Earth (he was a part of the insurrection) he's not any more sane.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Have you considered replacing or fusing them?
The last option leads to an awkward gait, but
I've seen it done, & it works. Think of it as a
last resort.
I've been trying to get them replaced for years. I know there are doctors out there who will do it for people younger than me, but I always keep getting told I'm too young.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
1-63f879b04d3e8__700.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been trying to get them replaced for years. I know there are doctors out there who will do it for people younger than me, but I always keep getting told I'm too young.
Who would pay for your knees?
Could you afford one replaced, & one fused.
No ya prevaricating purveyor pretense

Oh and before I forget to ask.....

19bdn5.jpg
Your grammar could be better,
but you finally alliterated.
Bravo, Booboo Bear!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I'm assuming it was your leg... best thing is to straighten the leg and if you can pull your toes forward with the heel of your other leg or if you're more limber and less rotund than me sit up and do it with your hands.
I pull my sweet toes toward my head...........John, wasn't that how you won a medal at an Australian Zoo?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My beard grows down to my toes,
I never wears no clothes,
I wraps my hair
Around my bare,
And down the road I goes.
- Shel Silverstein