• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
People tell me all the time that I look younger than my age, or they tell me I act younger than my age. Guess which is true.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Brother, can you spare 2 million dimes?

They should stake out the dime stores and watch out for anyone buying dime novels.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
blazingsadles-dimes.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Panda express is americanized Chinese food, and not that good even for that
When you grew up in Boonies where McDonalds and Burger King are among the best you can get, Panda Express I promise isn't that bad.
If anything you should pitty me, a girl who grew up in such a barren, cultural wasteland that @Revoltingest has taught me some about fashion, fashion labels and designers because where I'm from Levi and Wrangler are about as close to fancy, designer label heute fashion as it gets.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
When you grew up in Boonies where McDonalds and Burger King are among the best you can get, Panda Express I promise isn't that bad.
If anything you should pitty me, a girl who grew up in such a barren, cultural wasteland that @Revoltingest has taught me some about fashion, fashion labels and designers because where I'm from Levi and Wrangler are about as close to fancy, designer label heute fashion as it gets.

McDonalds, Burger King, Panda Express....all bad.... but Panda express is worse because it is an insult to the Chinese culture and its food

Shadow Wolf

In trying to find out why Jose Quervo isn't that good of a tequila, I found a mixed bag of results. Many sources believe that ad populum does make it great, and scattered about it that it's apparently bonafide mixto that just meets the bare minimum requirements of the Mexican government to be called tequila.

Shadow Wolf

I cringed recalling that I myself used to be able to apply all three of these words to myself, those words being obediant, submissive, and Christian.

Shadow Wolf

We need a quiz for Klingon, X Files, Dune, and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy so we can determine who the King/Queen of RF Nerdom is.

Shadow Wolf

My moms dog apparently doesn't like the song Materia Primoris, as she pops her head to stare at the source when she hears it.