• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't give a hoot about another view or semantics or definitions to make your statement anything but silly.... I will go with SCIENCE you troglodyte.... now

Here's an idiom for ya...... talking to you is like
对牛弹琴
Duì niú tán qín
No habla jibber jabber.
Moo!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well, now I don't feel sorry for the birds who have their bird seed stolen from the feeder by the squirrels. Those birds are piggies.
Bad Piggies. Rovio was bought by Sego so now it's bad piggies everywhere and not just in Congress.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

What is the origin of chrestomathy?​

Chrestomathy is equivalent to Ancient Greek chrêsthai, “to use, need,” and manthánein, “to learn.” Chrêsthai is a distant relative of greedy and yearn, and as its stem math- would suggest, manthánein is indeed the source of mathematics and polymath. Chrestomathy was first recorded in English circa 1830.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I think it might have more to do with the types of food. Here most foods are very processed with all manner of junk amd chemicals added, with sugar added damn near almost everywhere.

Informative frube.

I'm guessing the portion sizes have something to do with it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Vote for me

1-643d10cf8fbb1__700.jpg