• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Naive as it may sound, when I was a boy, SCOTUS was a trusted entity. They were trusted to be true to interpreting the Constitution and to apply those interpretations to cases......Today, some Justices are seen as deceptive.
Or worse corrupt (Thomas) or making law from a political perspective.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
All the buried crap is rising to the surface and being expressed.
Pretty much. Like that claim more people are racist. No, some white people just aren't as blind to it while many chonkeys are just more comfortable openly expressing their racism in public.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
When was it less? Even before the guy was born the general ideas and concepts were utilized by certain types. Mostly those who were ill for one reason or another (against my normal judgements and character I do assume Vlad Dracul III probably had PTSD). Popes and kings have long been plagued with Machiavellian principles, amd for the past few decades or so Roger Stone has been lying and cheating with no regards to the consequences or care of what those with a functioning moral compass think of him.

So...more then

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's the pain of it I keep hearing. One symbol in one country using both the Chinese ams the Japanese meanings.
But that just means it has something in common with English. Live. Live. Which one's which? I don't know, you tell me.

Want a pain...Tones

Here you go
妈 Mā. 麻 Má. 马 Mǎ. 骂Mà

Mother, Hemp, Horse, Scold

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

In the Monday statement, police said it was one of the largest-ever seizures in the country.

"The identification and subsequent seizure of a similar quantity of drugs, one of the largest ever carried out in the national territory, prevented the drug from being likely to be recovered by criminal subjects for subsequent illegal marketing in the national territory, which would have yielded very high earnings, in the order of approximately over 400 million euros at retail," police said.

The discovery comes just weeks after New Zealand police intercepted half a billion dollars worth of cocaine — enough to service the entire national market for 30 years — floating in the Pacific Ocean in February.

In 2017, Spanish police seized more than two metric tons of cocaine from a ship sailing in the Atlantic Ocean and arrested seven crew members.

"Your honor, my client merely found these drugs, and was on his way to the police department to report it at the time of his arrest."