• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Here are The Crickets

PoliticalUnnaturalFlamingo-size_restricted.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My ATC forklift has left the property.
It's going to a better home.
And the guys got my Economy buzz saw rig running.
Woohoo!
Mine is like this one, except wearing original paint.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
s-l225.jpg

I still have my Craftsmen Ratchet from my mechanic days\\I also have my Grandfathers Ratchet set

maxresdefault.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You exist not as a person, but a tool for gaining info.
Why thank a hammer for using it?
Yup. It was so unusual that both the lady at the desk kr whatever taking calls pointed out it's unusual for how late is, so late in Ohio (2:30 AM) even she didn't think he was in and thought they'd all left for the night.
Everything about it screamed Porky could have waited till the next day. And probably check he's got the right number because my area code isn't even close to his district.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

That's a lot of soda for one bear.

"He was drinking massive amounts of soda," Rosel told CBC News.

She snapped photos as the thirsty bruin made its way through 69 of the 72 cans of soft drinks she had stored overnight in her car. She said the bear seemed particularly interested in Orange Crush, but gave up after sampling some diet cola.

The bear favored Orange Crush but didn't like diet cola.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
s-l225.jpg

I still have my Craftsmen Ratchet from my mechanic days\\I also have my Grandfathers Ratchet set

maxresdefault.jpg

The I spy the most important tool of all - WD40. Well, duct tape is sometimes the most important as well. Third is a hammer and fourth a sledgehammer when you care enough to use the very best.

Wu Wei

The I spy the most important tool of all - WD40. Well, duct tape is sometimes the most important as well. Third is a hammer and fourth a sledgehammer when you care enough to use the very best.

Sledgehammer is really all you need

travis-bridges-sledgehammer-gif.gif

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Jets flying over head like it's WW3. They're practicing for the big air show this weekend. It's already Thunder Over Louisville again. More jets and booms, like WW3.

Wu Wei

Jets flying over head like it's WW3. They're practicing for the big air show this weekend. It's already Thunder Over Louisville again. More jets and booms, like WW3.

A college I attended was in the flight path of B52 bombers. I once asked the registrar's office if they intentionally built the college in the path of the bombers... or were they just lucky

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm starting to think some employers use training expense as an excuse. There's little training in most jobs I've had, and there's no evidence treating workers like replacable cogs and upholding revolving door employment hasn't been a detriment. Use amd abuse may not be good business, but I'm convinced it is sustainable business.