• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Surprisingly, at least so far, watching these Zatoichi flicks has contributed to nothing of my understanding of Boondocks jokes on Grandads Fight.
Friday and Blazing Saddles and those godawful boring mob flicks and playing some Mortal Kombat are all better to watch than Zatoichi.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm often thought of, by all sorts of people and in all sorts of contexts. Being thought of due to dingoes is one of the less weird ones...
No, he has to prove there are no dingoes in that strange land kept by @Revoltingest. I saw them once, when @Wu Wei was dropping off some old tractors he demolished. He was dressed like kinky Mad Max, definitely referred to himself as Demolition Wu and made all kinds of 80s wrestling references.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Prove it.
OIP.mt53RKHCUu4dEU9e0ETrrgHaEt

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Wow.... I call you a few names you and yuo go STRAIGHT for killing me..... I've said it before and I'll say it again..... wasaaaay to many serial killers comes from the mid-west...... bnut then it is just a sign of the times........well guess I have to keep up with society and the times in which we live.....

Bring it ya friendless fetid feline fondler...

gatlingbear-700x445.jpg