• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
HEY!!!! I'm just sitting here drinking tea.....leave me out of this ;)
You put up with my weirdness so you're not an internet. If you were an internet my very presence would shoot up so many red flags we'd be calling you Wu the Big Red Bear.

Shadow Wolf

Nothing Boondocks from Zatoichi, but I'm starting to see possibly something tbat gave some inspiration for Yoda.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Put a leash on that bear and confine him to quarters for aggressive ignorance.

Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".

Truth hurts doesn't

Were it comes form has nothing to do with what I said, I know what in means.....all of those using it are getting on my nerves for the reason I stated in my previous post. Also brought to you by the same source, by the way, is Asians are not minorities because they make to much money. I never knew salary designated minority before..... and where was the "woke" crowd while asians were being attacked?

Kind of like thinking you are actually doing something for the Ukraine by flying their flag. showing solidarity, really, to bad tehr ukrninas can't see your flag flying while they dodge Russian rockets. You are doing nothing other than satiating ones guilt

Last edited:

Wu Wei

You put up with my weirdness so you're not an internet. If you were an internet my very presence would shoot up so many red flags we'd be calling you Wu the Big Red Bear.
philrileysings-redflag.gif

And I ain't no commie.... thats my cousin Boris

The-Russian-Bear-Russia-CCCP-USSR-Communist-Classic-Wall-Stickers-Decorative-Vintage-Poster-Home-Bar-Decor.jpg_640x640.jpg

header.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

BRUSSELS (AP) — The guardians of Champagne will let no one take the name of the bubbly beverage in vain, not even a U.S. beer behemoth.

For years, Miller High Life has used the “Champagne of Beers” slogan. This week, that appropriation became impossible to swallow.

At the request of the trade body defending the interests of houses and growers of the northeastern French sparkling wine, Belgian customs crushed more than 2,000 cans of Miller High Life advertised as such.

The Comité Champagne asked for the destruction of a shipment of 2,352 cans on the grounds that the century-old motto used by the American brewery infringes the protected designation of origin “Champagne.”

The consignment was intercepted in the Belgian port of Antwerp in early February, a spokesperson at the Belgian Customs Administration said on Friday, and was destined for Germany.

I guess they can call it "Freedom Beer" now.

Molson Coors Beverage Co., which owns the Miller High Life brand, does not currently export it to the EU, and Belgian customs declined to say who had ordered the beers.

The buyer in Germany “was informed and did not contest the decision,” the trade organization said in a statement.

Frederick Miller, a German immigrant to the US, founded the Miller Brewing Company in the 1850s. Miller High Life, its oldest brand, was launched as its flagship in 1903.

Why would someone from Germany order 2000 cans of Miller High Life, the Champagne of Beers? I thought the Germans were proud of their great beers.

Belgian customs said the destruction of the cans was paid for by the Comité Champagne. According to their joint statement, it was carried out “with the utmost respect for environmental concerns by ensuring that the entire batch, both contents and container, was recycled in an environmentally responsible manner.”

They probably drank it all and crushed the cans.

Shadow Wolf

philrileysings-redflag.gif

And I ain't no commie.... thats my cousin Boris

The-Russian-Bear-Russia-CCCP-USSR-Communist-Classic-Wall-Stickers-Decorative-Vintage-Poster-Home-Bar-Decor.jpg_640x640.jpg

header.jpg
It's the internet too. Doesn't take me long before I stumble upon how it thinks I'm an offensive person. Like car's underbody lights. Red internet people don't like them. Real people did like them.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

As Wright tried to flee, Potter fired one shot into his chest, fatally wounding him.

The killing sparked protests in Brooklyn Central and several other U.S. cities.

During her trial, Potter said she had confused her service firearm with her Taser and on body camera footage, before firing, she can be heard yelling "Taser! Taser! Taser!"

At trial, prosecutors asked for a sentence of 86 months, but Potter was sentenced to two years in jail, with credit for time served. The two-year sentence is much shorter than the sentence state guidelines typically would dictate.

Potter will serve an additional eight months of supervised release after leaving jail.

I remember this case. She thought she was using her taser and ended up shooting the guy. Pulled him over for expired tags.

Shadow Wolf

Fortunately I'm ambidextrous and practicing writing with my left hand has went well. It's just getting those muscles used to being used like that.
Unfortunately even though I'm doing things I'm still severely bored. I'll probably go bowling when I get some money though. I'm just gonna have to learn it from my left side. Fortunately, because I'm me, the ball I still have, my spare ball (as in a ball for picking up tricky spares) was drilled for a left hander.

Shadow Wolf

I can honestly say doing rideshare I never needed a camera to protect me from the thousands of strangers I picked up. I needed it to protect myself from the cops, including a very close call and a search light blinding.

Wu Wei

I guess they can call it "Freedom Beer" now.

Why would someone from Germany order 2000 cans of Miller High Life, the Champagne of Beers? I thought the Germans were proud of their great beers.

They probably drank it all and crushed the cans.

The champagne of bears

360_F_552465505_Xt6oh2Hmjzb83hRQqZWoaciarqbDpVrE.jpg

Wu Wei

It's the internet too. Doesn't take me long before I stumble upon how it thinks I'm an offensive person. Like car's underbody lights. Red internet people don't like them. Real people did like them.

I don't like underbody lighting on cars, don't hate it, but I do think its silly and impractical