• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
curious-coastal-brown-bear.jpg
Feign confusion all you want, my second attemptbat infiltrating Revoltingestania was thwarted because I was stunned and left staring in disbelief as I spied you getting irritated at one of @Revoltingest's minions, and shouting at him "whachyou gonna do, brother, when the Wei runs wild on you!?" And that's when I got caught because even I said "oh ****" and took off running when you jumped on top of Mr. Van, raised your arms and screamed "shubay! shubay!" and dropped an elbow on someone like you was Randy Savage.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Feign confusion all you want, my second attemptbat infiltrating Revoltingestania was thwarted because I was stunned and left staring in disbelief as I spied you getting irritated at one of @Revoltingest's minions, and shouting at him "whachyou gonna do, brother, when the Wei runs wild on you!?" And that's when I got caught because even I said "oh ****" and took off running when you jumped on top of Mr. Van, raised your arms and screamed "shubay! shubay!" and dropped an elbow on someone like you was Randy Savage.

You've been huffing corn fumes again haven't you...

Shadow Wolf

You've been huffing corn fumes again haven't you...
Nope. Just reporting what I saw. But for that, now I'm motivated to mention how you tried on @Revoltingest's kilt, grabbed another of his minions,throw up on your shoulders and started spinning around. You slammed him on the ground when you started to get dizzy, then gave it your best evil laugh and started stuffing cash in his mouth.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nope. Just reporting what I saw. But for that, now I'm motivated to mention how you tried on @Revoltingest's kilt, grabbed another of his minions,throw up on your shoulders and started spinning around. You slammed him on the ground when you started to get dizzy, then gave it your best evil laugh and started stuffing cash in his mouth.
The ignant bear won't get your wrestling reference.

Wu Wei

Shadow Wolf

Time to tell the right to stop with making positive words into pejoratives and ranting endlessly stirring up fear and hatred.
I have seen some gnarly things on the internet. But the internet is among the list of jackwads who think I'm a bad person and getting into trouble.

Wu Wei

Time to tell the right to stop with making positive words into pejoratives and ranting endlessly stirring up fear and hatred.

It is a word used by folks who want to think they are actually doing something, to make others think they are doing something, to be part of the group of the minute, when in reality they are doing nothing but jumping on the band wagon using the cliche of the minute to do so.....in order to be part of the popular kids

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It is a word used by folks who want to think they are actually doing something, to make others think they are doing something, to be part of the group of the minute, when in reality they are doing nothing but jumping on the band wagon using the cliche of the minute to do so.....in order to be part of the popular kids

Put a leash on that bear and confine him to quarters for aggressive ignorance.

Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".

Shadow Wolf

The ignant bear won't get your wrestling reference.
I am ok with people thinking I'm crazy. And know the references or not, it seems a a good crazy story for how I see the typical daily events in Revoltistan with a touch of Venture Brothers and a twist of things that are surprisingly referenced a lot in things I like. Like horrorcore rap. This one line in one song, it only can work if you get the reference, the line being "LOD what a rush." Or Tosh.0 when he'll mention Hulkamania one scene and grab a 2x4 the next.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some Freebirds, a megaphone, hair cutting hedge clippers, Four Horsemen and a snake to work into this story.

Shadow Wolf

Put a leash on that bear and confine him to quarters for aggressive ignorance.

Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".
Well, he did basically describe a lot of white people and how they get attracted to black things.
And what happened Ebonics? That term was coined by a black academic.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It could be....
Some words start out as positive towards one's
own group, & imply negativity towards others.
And even if not intentional, there can be the effect.