• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Deny it all you want, but I know you got some high octane drugs to think I'm someone's minion.

Don't eat bacon, don't eat beef, don't drink and don't do drugs and I knows a minion when I sees one....even if all of those statements also mean i'm boring

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Don't eat bacon, don't eat beef, don't drink and don't do drugs and I knows a minion when I sees one....even if all of those statements also mean i'm boring
Nah. Revoltingestania deemed my methods too extreme after I turned those making the call into a human centipede. My intent was infiltration, but it just didn't work.

Shadow Wolf

@Revoltingest, I have a new and recent cop story. Not juicy but he was definitely rude.
Just now, almost 11:30 PM, amd I see it's a call that says Ohio. It must be a scam, I think. No, it's a cop looking for a girl who was in a wreck. ****! Can't ignore this so I call back to clear things up.
This ******* did not apologize or anything for calling so late ajd waking me up and bothering me. Doesn't surprise me, but still. ****. I gave him the courteousy of a promptly returned call and he can't even "oh, sorry, wrong number" like a regular human being? **** him and the ***** who gave him my number.

Shadow Wolf

And now I'm wound up from an unexpected call from a pig. I won't be getting back to sleep any time soon. I've been in a **** mood all day and just as it was melting away and passing it's now inflamed again.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest, I have a new and recent cop story. Not juicy but he was definitely rude.
Just now, almost 11:30 PM, amd I see it's a call that says Ohio. It must be a scam, I think. No, it's a cop looking for a girl who was in a wreck. ****! Can't ignore this so I call back to clear things up.
This ******* did not apologize or anything for calling so late ajd waking me up and bothering me. Doesn't surprise me, but still. ****. I gave him the courteousy of a promptly returned call and he can't even "oh, sorry, wrong number" like a regular human being? **** him and the ***** who gave him my number.
You exist not as a person, but a tool for gaining info.
Why thank a hammer for using it?

Shadow Wolf

OK stabby, whatever you say :D
The dead give away should be I work on modern engines. I can't be his minion because the only way I know how to work on his machines are to whack them with a mallet like I've seen in the movies.