• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death

f0e214641b98f8333e66132af818ca1b6d3bfc53.gif
What? No! Get it right! This is the Four Horsemen and he's not one of them.
1682278183278.jpeg

The tall one is Pestilence as he's for real made many, many people cringe, shocked and sick due to an unexpected appearance of his shin bone.

Shadow Wolf

Reminds me of a scene from a game that based on Japanese horror urban myths, legends, and the real stories that grew into a haunted legend. While American horror tends to be a subgenre of comedy, Japanese horror makes me jump and cuss. It's creepy, it's eerie and actually scary at times.
If I am to be haunted, I hope it's a Western ghost. The worst of them aren't scary and can be made to cry like Arthur from humiliation. Japanese ghosts have impeccable timing for building up psychological tension, a horror so grotesque you can't turn away from it and once you have become mesmerized it makes it move.
A Japanese take at Lovecraft would be great. That would have to be a movie where an explosion of blood is actually scary rather than something comically absurd due to there being more blood than body, several gallons more than a human body has. Japanese horror could make a Cthulhu tentacle making such a human blood balloon scary.

Shadow Wolf

I've been running through my head how to stab people one handed. Butterfly I'm very certain I can do. Syringe probably. ETS though I can't think of how without using tape.

Shadow Wolf

My knees I was born with, so I count it because there was no avoiding it unaddressed, making covid the first thing to lead to a severe injury like this. This why I tried to keep my muscles strong to avoid something like this. But two months of just enough energy to open food and sometimes microwave it and chew it and occasionally press press a button on a slow paced video game, in hindsight I probably could have used physical therapy once I was moving around again because I was weakened.

Shadow Wolf

And doing stuff doesn't really ward off boredom when lying down tonward off pain becomes a part of your day amd your stuck at home.
And I need a new bed. I wish there was something the length of a twin and width of a full. I'd be happy,and safe, with that.

Shadow Wolf

I need something to do out of the house before I fine tune my left hand animating a @Wu Wei-ish bear being in minion training under @Revoltingest in a Simpsons meets Venture Brothers world with Wu doing 80s wrestling stuff. Like a scene with Wu bitting the brains out of a minion amd having a tongue that's green from mints that hide the stench of human death on his breath, and giving his best hair cuts possible with his hedge clipper hair sheers, or give him some spikes, face paint and a double mowhawk and call him Road Warrior Wu.
The special movie episode will feature Cactus Wu, Wu Love, Wukind and a rare appearance of Cactus Wack. Revoltingest won't get that one, but the target audience for that (including those I partied hardest with Indiana) would love it.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Excuse me.
I need something to do out of the house before I fine tune my left hand animating a @Wu Wei-ish bear being in minion training under @Revoltingest in a Simpsons meets Venture Brothers world with Wu doing 80s wrestling stuff. Like a scene with Wu bitting the brains out of a minion amd having a tongue that's green from mints that hide the stench of human death on his breath, and giving his best hair cuts possible with his hedge clipper hair sheers, or give him some spikes, face paint and a double mowhawk and call him Road Warrior Wu.
The special movie episode will feature Cactus Wu, Wu Love, Wukind and a rare appearance of Cactus Wack. Revoltingest won't get that one, but the target audience for that (including those I partied hardest with Indiana) would love it.
Is this where dreams go to die ?