• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been sleeping a LOT today. I needed it.
Been chasing cars again?
I need something to do out of the house before I fine tune my left hand animating a @Wu Wei-ish bear being in minion training under @Revoltingest in a Simpsons meets Venture Brothers world with Wu doing 80s wrestling stuff. Like a scene with Wu bitting the brains out of a minion amd having a tongue that's green from mints that hide the stench of human death on his breath, and giving his best hair cuts possible with his hedge clipper hair sheers, or give him some spikes, face paint and a double mowhawk and call him Road Warrior Wu.
The special movie episode will feature Cactus Wu, Wu Love, Wukind and a rare appearance of Cactus Wack. Revoltingest won't get that one, but the target audience for that (including those I partied hardest with Indiana) would love it.
@Wu Wei's post retirement career sounds interesting.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Been chasing cars again?

@Wu Wei's post retirement career sounds interesting.
Chief complaint: Why does management come to the employee at ten minutes to quitting time on Friday and say," You're working tomorrow".?... Of course, the employee certainly has nothing important to do on his time.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Chief complaint: Why does management come to the employee at ten minutes to quitting time on Friday and say," You're working tomorrow".... Of course, the employee certainly has nothing important to do on his time.
Employees don't really have lives outside of work.
They're really just killing time until the next work day.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
If you want to be popular with the ladies
You just have to know your way around the supermarket.
They dig guys who know their isles..

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I need something to do out of the house before I fine tune my left hand animating a @Wu Wei-ish bear being in minion training under @Revoltingest in a Simpsons meets Venture Brothers world with Wu doing 80s wrestling stuff. Like a scene with Wu bitting the brains out of a minion amd having a tongue that's green from mints that hide the stench of human death on his breath, and giving his best hair cuts possible with his hedge clipper hair sheers, or give him some spikes, face paint and a double mowhawk and call him Road Warrior Wu.
The special movie episode will feature Cactus Wu, Wu Love, Wukind and a rare appearance of Cactus Wack. Revoltingest won't get that one, but the target audience for that (including those I partied hardest with Indiana) would love it.
55838881eab8ea7733429911

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Chief complaint: Why does management come to the employee at ten minutes to quitting time on Friday and say," You're working tomorrow".?... Of course, the employee certainly has nothing important to do on his time.
Some bosses think like slave owners.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I am so ready to retire...and get the heck out of the state of New York

Doesn't everyone from New York retire to Florida? That would put a whole new spin on "Florida Man," who will soon be overshadowed by "Florida Bear."

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I worked for a distribution center that did that frequently with Saturdays and always with holidays. They had some other issues as well, like paying significantly less and capping wages far below than the other two distribution centers nearby despite promising competitive wages amd 55-60 hours a week being the norm, amd blatantly obvious preferential treatment of day shift (they even actively fueled an animosity of day shift by posting productivity numbers of the two shifts and always giving days shorter shifts and weeks and always making night shift come in to clean). Despite these problems they scratched their heads and did a survey trying to figure out why they had such a very high turnover rate. They got tjeir results and then the brown nose managers telling us we don't really want more money because then it will just get worse for us.
They also wouldn't accommodate me at all when I was showing up wearing wrist braces and scheduled for carpal tunnel surgery. No, others got sent to do lighter, easier workloads.
Their now hiring sign has become a permanent fixture of the building.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Soon you'll be "California dreaming"

1024px-Flag_of_California.svg.png
Californiastan is too financially punishing to the less
than fabulously wealthy. Property taxes are sky high
for new buyers, & real estate is spendy. And don't
you also have laws against mauling & eating people?