• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ugh...big corporations...you should evict'm all.
Democrats tell me they don't pay taxes anyway.
And that they don't create jobs.

It's not political. There are real numbers about what they do and don't pay. But then again, unlike some, I'm focused on facts not on making things political that aren't.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Ugh...big corporations...you should evict'm all.
Democrats tell me they don't pay taxes anyway.
And that they don't create jobs.
Quite a few of them owe Uncle Sam what I do. Some even get a refund despite huge profits.
And NIMBYs are indeed a plague here.

Shadow Wolf

My proposed new definition of a NIMBY:
Richie jackwad who would or has called the cops over a statue of a homeless Jesus.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I haven't been around corn fumes in a lomg time. I've also been way more not stoned than I have been in a long time, meaning my thoughts are flying, raging and extremely bored.
And you haven't begun to see the things I need help for. My stories overall rarely have more than a few survivors, the horror is maximized, nothing is off limits and I want people feeling disturbed reading my stuff (probably why I've only had a handful of very minor publications). And the influences broad and varied, but Revoltingest definitely isn't one. He's Scottish. I'm Irish. It can't be.
This is just the rarely seen insane in the membrane side.

Who you trying to get crazy with ése?
Don't you know I'm loco?

Wu Wei

I'm fresh out of movie quotes to alter for you.
p969_p_v8_ac.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Who you trying to get crazy with ése?
Don't you know I'm loco?
Just loco? Is that all? Guys I run with have a reputation for being able to eat a monopoly and crap out connect four.
Just loco? The women in my pack are called Outhouse *****es.
You've got a long ways to go. Loco is just starting to shed the dysfunction of being normal.

Wu Wei

Just loco? Is that all? Guys I run with have a reputation for being able to eat a monopoly and crap out connect four.
Just loco? The women in my pack are called Outhouse *****es.
You've got a long ways to go. Loco is just starting to shed the dysfunction of being normal.

So you don't even know the song you referenced.....sinful...just sinful

Shadow Wolf

@Revoltingest I was thinking back on something that adequately sums up my work attitude, a thought inspired by pondering at the tact it must take to be an interpreter. The brief moment I waa doing inventory here, there was one boss I had an issue with because he had an issue with me using my left hand. I'm among the best and fastest in at least five states, probably way more because I was really good at that job, I actually use both hands, so naturally I argued with him over it.
Moments after he left this one team leader approached me and started chatting with me. She's cool, I liked her, amd she is pretty chatty so I just chatted with her until I heard from jackwad "left hand." Since he's using a messenger, I said, my reply is left and right middle fingers. She just shrugged back at him and said I'm not doing it.
I've actually had a few managers I'd do just about anything for, but those aren't really stories. Except this one who was a bit arrogant and himself weird. He assigned me program 666 at stores. And I went to a concert with two others who were a couple (though they were peers rather than supervisors). Another one who was so awesome my brother even became friends with her when they met (and she's a very proud dyke--her own words and she out butches all but the most masculine of guys, who are just on par with her at that point--so friends is all they ever could be, lol).
But push me and I’ll push back. And often and mostly with other managers and coworkers liking me and siding with me.
Or, in a nutshell, a fairly typical profile of an anti-authority personality. But nerd lingo does it by saying I have a personality that overlaps Chaotic Good and Chaotic Nuetral alignments.