• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
55838881eab8ea7733429911
All you need to know is your inclinations for adventure as Revoltingest's minion is that for his other minions these are misadventures amd they are not being kept from my spying eyes. Especiallyas they oftwn thwart my attempts at infiltration, leading to this idea I'm also a minion of Revoltingest's. But I'm not the one who gives him busted up old machines and then runs around his compound while violently shaking his other minions amd giving them whiplash and snorting whenever your breath and talk. You threw a dead one on me that day and soaked me with your spit you threatened the next minion with something no one was able to understand.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
All you need to know is your inclinations for adventure as Revoltingest's that for his other minions are misadventures are not being kept from my spying eyes. Especiallyas they oftwn thwart my attempts at infiltration, leading to this idea I'm also a minion of Revoltingest's. But I'm not the one who gives him busted up old machines and then runs around his compound while violently shaking his other minions amd giving them whiplash and snorting whenever your breath and talk. You threw a dead one on me that day and soaked me with your spit you threatened the next minion with something no one was able to understand.
Everyone knows you're my sidekick, not my minion.

Shadow Wolf

Californiastan is too financially punishing to the less
than fabulously wealthy. Property taxes are sky high
for new buyers, & real estate is spendy. And don't
you also have laws against mauling & eating people?
Now I wanna impale some richie ******** upside down. Like the walking puddles of puke who opposed an affordable housing unit nearby because that means poor people will be living in the neighborhood. Yes, those are the exact words of that richie ****.
Why isn't my religious right to gut him like a pig in pursuit of my soul's peace and tramquility?

Shadow Wolf

Everyone knows you're my sidekick, not my minion.
Do you know how that started? @Wu Wei let that snake out of the bag, and while every body else was running and screaming I forgot what I was doing and went on about the cool, pretty snake. The first person to make this confusion thought that meant I was second in command.
It didn't help either that time I told him to stop it because he was going to burn us all to a crisp when he had that dragon like costume thing on and was pretending to breathe fore blowing a flammable liquid on a torch he was carrying.
Or that time all I could do was stop and stare when he wore nothing but a bow tie collar and did what he thinks was a sexy, hip gyrating dance. He called it ravishing, I called it the second coming of lunch.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Do you know how that started? @Wu Wei let that snake out of the bag, and while every body else was running and screaming I forgot what I was doing and went on about the cool, pretty snake. The first person to make this confusion thought that meant I was second in command.
It didn't help either that time I told him to stop it because he was going to burn us all to a crisp when he had that dragon like costume thing on and was pretending to breathe fore blowing a flammable liquid on a torch he was carrying.
Or that time all I could do was stop and stare when he wore nothing but a bow tie collar and did what he thinks was a sexy, hip gyrating dance. He called it ravishing, I called it the second coming of lunch.
Robin wore an "R" on his uniform.
You wear "SW" on yours.
BTW, in Revoltistanian, "SW" is the symbol for "Get off'n me lawn!".

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Right....you old timers win big time.
New buyers pay the lion's share of taxes.
Right now, @Wu Wei subsidizes me.
But if he moves to CA, then he'll subsidize you.

The real property tax problem is that there are too many NIMBYs stopping new housing as well as what has been too many people chasing housing. The latter seems to be passing now. And of course that really big corporations got the same tax treatment so they're not paying their fair share either.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Doesn't everyone from New York retire to Florida? That would put a whole new spin on "Florida Man," who will soon be overshadowed by "Florida Bear."

NAH, folks FROM NYS retire to Florida.... I am one of the 1/2 dozen or so folks in the world that was actually born in Florida, so I do not need to retire there

Wu Wei

All you need to know is your inclinations for adventure as Revoltingest's minion is that for his other minions these are misadventures amd they are not being kept from my spying eyes. Especiallyas they oftwn thwart my attempts at infiltration, leading to this idea I'm also a minion of Revoltingest's. But I'm not the one who gives him busted up old machines and then runs around his compound while violently shaking his other minions amd giving them whiplash and snorting whenever your breath and talk. You threw a dead one on me that day and soaked me with your spit you threatened the next minion with something no one was able to understand.
ummmm
brown_bear.c09.07.2004.JZ3F1261.b-700.jpg

You've been sniffing corn fumes again...haven't you

Wu Wei

15xs5a.jpg

you may want to consider professional help, less exposure to corn fumes and stop reading @Revoltingest mind bending propaganda flyers

Shadow Wolf

15xs5a.jpg

you may want to consider professional help, less exposure to corn fumes and stop reading @Revoltingest mind bending propaganda flyers
I haven't been around corn fumes in a lomg time. I've also been way more not stoned than I have been in a long time, meaning my thoughts are flying, raging and extremely bored.
And you haven't begun to see the things I need help for. My stories overall rarely have more than a few survivors, the horror is maximized, nothing is off limits and I want people feeling disturbed reading my stuff (probably why I've only had a handful of very minor publications). And the influences broad and varied, but Revoltingest definitely isn't one. He's Scottish. I'm Irish. It can't be.
This is just the rarely seen insane in the membrane side.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The real property tax problem is that there are too many NIMBYs stopping new housing as well as what has been too many people chasing housing. The latter seems to be passing now. And of course that really big corporations got the same tax treatment so they're not paying their fair share either.
Ugh...big corporations...you should evict'm all.
Democrats tell me they don't pay taxes anyway.
And that they don't create jobs.