• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Revoltingest also, Ill compromise and wear a SW amulet if you want to buy me one. But it will stand for Snuff & Waistin, and I still won't be your sidekick. You're just not the right type of wierd or weird enough. You'd have to at least get a Phil Anselmo mohawk amd no less than a dozen piercings and two tattoos and I might consider it. And even then your existence probably just wont draw enough attention. You'd have to move to rural Indiana for many years and learn how to embrace the reject status that warps and transforms people. Just look at Michael Jackson and Ultimate Warrior. They were born there. Mick Foley? He was born there. I just grew up there so I was spared the worst. Or else I might have been like Axl Rose and join in the no show club with Warrior (Ultimate Warrior's legally chosen name). Or like John Cougar Mellencamp and never win against authority. Or like that guy from Iced Earth who was an insurrectionist for Trump.
You have to be a crazy of something between Terry Funk and Micheal Jackson.
Then it might happen.

Shadow Wolf

Does it help explain that when I mean l party, there's thumbtacks, tasers, jello or (real) mud wrestling, lots of fire, and lots and lots of drugs (but nothing like meth or heroine), and loud live music about half the (full) night about nonsensical nonsense of topics most absurdly absurd? Like a flushed tampon named Timmy.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
And, initially no. Sounded familiar, but I've really been slipping lately. Even failed to recognize an obvious one from Rage Against the Machine.
Yeah, Mike the pillow guy is from there,too......none of my overhead things work, no smilies, no bold print...and stuff

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest I was thinking back on something that adequately sums up my work attitude, a thought inspired by pondering at the tact it must take to be an interpreter. The brief moment I waa doing inventory here, there was one boss I had an issue with because he had an issue with me using my left hand. I'm among the best and fastest in at least five states, probably way more because I was really good at that job, I actually use both hands, so naturally I argued with him over it.
Moments after he left this one team leader approached me and started chatting with me. She's cool, I liked her, amd she is pretty chatty so I just chatted with her until I heard from jackwad "left hand." Since he's using a messenger, I said, my reply is left and right middle fingers. She just shrugged back at him and said I'm not doing it.
I've actually had a few managers I'd do just about anything for, but those aren't really stories. Except this one who was a bit arrogant and himself weird. He assigned me program 666 at stores. And I went to a concert with two others who were a couple (though they were peers rather than supervisors). Another one who was so awesome my brother even became friends with her when they met (and she's a very proud dyke--her own words and she out butches all but the most masculine of guys, who are just on par with her at that point--so friends is all they ever could be, lol).
But push me and I’ll push back. And often and mostly with other managers and coworkers liking me and siding with me.
Or, in a nutshell, a fairly typical profile of an anti-authority personality. But nerd lingo does it by saying I have a personality that overlaps Chaotic Good and Chaotic Nuetral alignments.
Dang....I don't envy you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest also, Ill compromise and wear a SW amulet if you want to buy me one. But it will stand for Snuff & Waistin, and I still won't be your sidekick. You're just not the right type of wierd or weird enough. You'd have to at least get a Phil Anselmo mohawk amd no less than a dozen piercings and two tattoos and I might consider it. And even then your existence probably just wont draw enough attention. You'd have to move to rural Indiana for many years and learn how to embrace the reject status that warps and transforms people. Just look at Michael Jackson and Ultimate Warrior. They were born there. Mick Foley? He was born there. I just grew up there so I was spared the worst. Or else I might have been like Axl Rose and join in the no show club with Warrior (Ultimate Warrior's legally chosen name). Or like John Cougar Mellencamp and never win against authority. Or like that guy from Iced Earth who was an insurrectionist for Trump.
You have to be a crazy of something between Terry Funk and Micheal Jackson.
Then it might happen.
I have a hands-off management style towards sidekicks.
Just do as you please.
If ever I have an issue, we'll deal with it then.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
California dreaming...

cute-overly-photogenic-animals-7-643530287120a__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Dang....I don't envy you.
I'd rather be like this than a never saying no people pleaser. That's the other common fate of those who with too with overbearing amounts of authoritarians. I might have them actually got my on my hands and knees crapped with a toothbrush when that one ***** thought she was gonna humiliate me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'd rather be like this than a never saying no people pleaser. That's the other common fate of those who with too with overbearing amounts of authoritarians. I might have them actually got my on my hands and knees crapped with a toothbrush when that one ***** thought she was gonna humiliate me.
I recommend finding a useful middle ground.