• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Then I hear things like "Imma kill you all" or "Satan eats Cheez Whizz" or "nothing here" or this creepy little girl reciting the Lord's Prayer.

And..... fondle a tractor...repeat after me.....Aam a tractur fondlin' minion, a scottish minion.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well, get crack'n....@wu wei will need your
tax money to support him soon enuf.
He can wait. This getting messed up thing and getting a full disabled label has made me busy. Amd I don't know how to get attention like a normal person anyways so I have something totally different planned. What I forsee as my issue here is I don't know anything about recording audio and audio engineering and mastering and all that. But for my target audience it's about the message.

Shadow Wolf

And..... fondle a tractor...repeat after me.....Aam a tractur fondlin' minion, a scottish minion.
Well you have mentioned that Gentle Scott ancestor. But I'm Irish and have enough of a resemblance to my Irish great grandmother that I have her lazy eye.
And we've seen you. You just don't fondle those tractors you straddle and grind them.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Well you have mentioned that Gentle Scott ancestor. But I'm Irish and have enough of a resemblance to my Irish great grandmother that I have her lazy eye.
And we've seen you. You just don't fondle those tractors you straddle and grind them.
Is everyone seeing advertisements here ,now ?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He can wait. This getting messed up thing and getting a full disabled label has made me busy. Amd I don't know how to get attention like a normal person anyways so I have something totally different planned. What I forsee as my issue here is I don't know anything about recording audio and audio engineering and mastering and all that. But for my target audience it's about the message.
More advice...
Be innovative & ambitious.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Is it your birthday?
wp-content%252Fgallery%252Fanimal-christmas-2015%252FGifts04.jpg%252Ffit-in__850x850.jpg
I take it that this story is about a friend of @Wu Wei . And this story is from Fox proving that it's not entirely worthless. Of course the headline is typical being click-bait for coffee drinkers but... And of course note that the dog won the next night.

Caffeine bear guzzles nearly 70 cans of soda, stops short when he tries one particular kind

Rosel owns the Grill-It food truck and had a range of sodas, including Orange Crush, root beer and diet soda stored in her car – the last of which seemed of no interest to the bear, as it trundled off after drinking 69 cans and refusing to drink the diet variants, CBC reported.

Rosel tried to stop the bear sooner, throwing cold water on it from her balcony and eventually trying to reason with it. She lives in a remote area and claimed that she regularly deals with bears, but had never "seen them go after pop."
To make matters worse, the bear returned the following night, but Rosel’s dog was able to scare the bear off the second time.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

So,,, what color did @Revoltingest tell you the sky was in your world

Shadow Wolf

It's too late for you....sorry.....he has twisted your mind already
Nah. My mind was warped, blown up, metled down, the tangles cut in half, and thoroughly twiztid by many Jugallos and Jugalletes long before I knew of Revoltingest, long before I was on the internet, starting back in the mid 90s.
But I wouldn't expect one of his minions to understand this. He and them are just too normal and mainstream to comprehend the sort of weirdness that requires an injection of wicked clowm to even have a hope or chance of understanding.
Add in some thought like processes influenced by the Malkavian clan and you're left with a wierdness that mortals just aren't meant to know.