• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nah. My mind was warped, blown up, metled down, the tangles cut in half, and thoroughly twiztid by many Jugallos and Jugalletes long before I knew of Revoltingest, long before I was on the internet, starting back in the mid 90s.
But I wouldn't expect one of his minions to understand this. He and them are just too normal and mainstream to comprehend the sort of weirdness that requires an injection of wicked clowm to even have a hope or chance of understanding.
Add in some thought like processes influenced by the Malkavian clan and you're left with a wierdness that mortals just aren't meant to know.

Ask yourself this question....if you were brainwashed....... would you know it.... point, set and match.....TTFN, thanks for playing

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
More advice...
Be innovative & ambitious.
That's what the new brand gimmick thingy is. Normal ways don't work for me so to me it seems time to give those who told me to leave a reason to hate me and make them do that getting my name out there thing for me.

Wu Wei

My advice

Be obsequious, purple, and clairvoyant
Be pompous, obese, and eat cactus
Be dull, and boring, and omnipresent
Criticize things you don't know about

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Ask yourself this question....if you were brainwashed....... would you know it.... point, set and match.....TTFN, thanks for playing
Brainwashed? All they had to do was give me a hatchet and I eagerly screamed **** the world!
And those Down with the Clown don't brainwash or pressure. People come broken and leave empowered with craziness, embracing weirdness and shedding layers of ****s given about what others think. It's not brainwashing, it's those dysfunctional normal people picking on the kid who comes from poverty that is a golden primer for this craziness.
So go tell your master, @Revoltingest, that hiring a serial killer is a great start but he's got a long ways to go.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
IOW, be a government IT employee?
I assert from personal experience that it's true in major corporations as well as government. Big bureaucracies filled with human beings are basically the same everywhere. My steed, Rosinante, might be old, my lance a bit rusty but by damn the windmill was indeed a giant that I overcame (96%)

I bought a new computer for my wife.
  • The warranty dates were listed as starting the day the computer left the factory, last year, not the day I bought it.
  • Their web site said that disputes cannot be done online for the computer I bought but did not say how to dispute
  • Their "community support" web site had others complaining about this same situation.
  • I was dinged because my computer was not strictly allowed for in the list of products on the web site.
  • An official rep said he would forward the issue to a resolution team but I heard nothing.
  • A DM to the person resulted in crickets.
  • ChatGPT did not know how to resolve the issue.
  • Their web sites did not offer any suggestions.
  • The YouTube video did not either.
  • Finally I thought to search for "customer support phone number" and found a phone number.
  • Then I had to guess my way though prompts that were designed to keep me from reaching a human being.
  • With luck and pluck I overcame that barrier and reached a real human being who fixed the problem in their database
  • but the customer support warranty check display has not changed yet. If that changes by tomorrow VICTORY.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I assert from personal experience that it's true in major corporations as well as government. Big bureaucracies filled with human beings are basically the same everywhere. My steed, Rosinante, might be old, my lance a bit rusty but by damn the windmill was indeed a giant that I overcame (96%)
A difference....
In business, people can be fired for not doing their job.
In government, firing anyone can be difficult or impossible.
My father-in-law worked for Voice Of America. He was under
orders to give everyone a positive review. Employees knew
that. One even ran a full time real estate business out of
the VOA office. He did no actual work for VOA, but he
received glowing reviews.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Why am I getting advertisements all of a sudden? I hadn't seen any in years of coming here since I bought my lifetime premium membership.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A difference....
In business, people can be fired for not doing their job.

The Peter Principle operates in both.

Also, the right wants mass layoffs in the IRS. Various tech corporations are doing it currently.

There are differences but they're subtle.

Wu Wei

I bought a new computer for my wife.
  • The warranty dates were listed as starting the day the computer left the factory, last year, not the day I bought it.
  • Their web site said that disputes cannot be done online for the computer I bought but did not say how to dispute
  • Their "community support" web site had others complaining about this same situation.
  • I was dinged because my computer was not strictly allowed for in the list of products on the web site.
  • An official rep said he would forward the issue to a resolution team but I heard nothing.
  • A DM to the person resulted in crickets.
  • ChatGPT did not know how to resolve the issue.
  • Their web sites did not offer any suggestions.
  • The YouTube video did not either.
  • Finally I thought to search for "customer support phone number" and found a phone number.
  • Then I had to guess my way though prompts that were designed to keep me from reaching a human being.
  • With luck and pluck I overcame that barrier and reached a real human being who fixed the problem in their database
  • but the customer support warranty check display has not changed yet. If that changes by tomorrow VICTORY.

One of my favorites was an issue between teh State of NY, Dell and Adobe. Dell agreed with the state of NY that the issue was Adobe. Adobe resolution...."we don't care, if you don't like it use another product". Adobe knowing full week there was no other product