• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Only the rain is dramatic.

Well, I guess if its ok with Totoro..... I'll let it slide

totoro-rain.gif

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Is that a trick question....no self respecting pluviophile would use an umbrella
What about on a sunny day? What about at the beach? What about in old stores that have flickering green overhead lights that suck out your soul? What about when you're in Walmart and there's such a bad echo that even the Beach Boys sound depressing when they're played over the speakers? What about when you're at a theme park with your kids, and you have to take them to the flume ride but aren't going on it yourself; and you don't want to get wet? What about those days when you just dang want to have an umbrella with you to hit things with?

I guess you never really thought about it that deeply, huh? Mr. Bear.

Wu Wei

What about on a sunny day? What about at the beach? What about in old stores that have flickering green overhead lights that suck out your soul? What about when you're in Walmart and there's such a bad echo that even the Beach Boys sound depressing when they're played over the speakers? What about when you're at a theme park with your kids, and you have to take them to the flume ride but aren't going on it yourself; and you don't want to get wet? What about those days when you just dang want to have an umbrella with you to hit things with?

I guess you never really thought about it that deeply, huh? Mr. Bear.

Is it raining in those places...... if so,,,then NO!!!! if it is not...it simply does not apply....you are free to use an umbrella there

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Is it raining in those places...... if so,,,then NO!!!! if it is not...it simply does not apply....you are free to use an umbrella there
I didn't know bears could backpedal. Rock monsters can, and we can also pull ourselves together. Can you do that, too?

Wu Wei

I didn't know bears could backpedal. Rock monsters can, and we can also pull ourselves together. Can you do that, too?

I'm not back peddling. this is all based on being a pluviophile, and the definition is dependant on "RAIN".... your umbrella question was not based on rain....... .therefore it was moot.... this should not have needed to be explained....and now without further adieu the response I decided against...but it fits way to well to let go....

7968948b321f6e7e8f4ef2e69fc7c34b_six_column.jpg