• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
it will be raining soon, and for the rest of the week...and I don't have any hostas

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
No rain in the 10-day forecast down here. It'll get up to 97° on Sunday. It will likely be a couple of more months before we get some rain.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No rain in the 10-day forecast down here. It'll get up to 97° on Sunday. It will likely be a couple of more months before we get some rain.

well... you live in a desert... with cactus everywhere......that is to be expected

1682734748037.jpeg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I guess the British have some bad cops, too. London police accused of searching black man but not his white friend

This reminds of a time I was on a Greyhound bus and we stopped at a Border Patrol checkpoint in Texas. The bus was about half full, with a diverse mix of passengers, white, black, Hispanic. A few Border Patrol agents came on the bus and were asking people to open up their bags or whatever to be searched. They had gotten through searching a black lady's bag who was in front of me, then asked me my citizenship. I was about to hand him my backpack, but he said "No need," and went on to the next passenger, who was black, and searched his belongings. It was kind of surreal, though I guess it's SOP for the Border Patrol. There was a black lady who asked aloud "Why are they only searching the black people's luggage?" They skipped searching every white person and only searched the belongings of black and Hispanic passengers.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I wish this chair was comfortable. It does a rolling of a rock amd I was able to tilt it back to where it balanced reclined enough to take even more pressure off my shoulder. And uncomfortable as it is it doesn't hurt my back like my mattress. And i ended up falling asleep.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I did get frustrated today over all the things I planed on having replaced and done by now but I also planed on having a decent paying, full time job by now.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I would never venture into the deep desert without being prepared, but I know that when it's hot and you're walking outside, all these cacti look like they're giving you the finger.
Cacti are capitalists.
(It's basic flora biology.)
It's personal for you.
They don't give me the finger.