• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The right wing extremists are attacking those who disagree with racism, sexism. They're demonstrating hatred of LGBTQ+ people, hatred of free speech, hatred of science, hatred of anyone who does not worship Trump, hatred of any who oppose turning the USA in the the equivalent of a Taliban controlled country but calling it "christian nationalism" and hatred of the truth.
There's also the fact SPLC has seriously ****ed up with some entries on their list. This group of wankers seems appropriate though. However there's still enough wrongful entries that researching those the SPLC calls a hater or hate group has become necessary. It gets bad enough theres some examples that look more like something a hardlined Conservative would do.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've wondered at times if she's really my sister or not and if the real Lisa was switched at birth. My family tends to believe in divination, consistently for at least five generations now. But my sister has also had lots of medical training, so there's that oddity, and she's unusually selfish and selfcentered for our family.

It always takes 5 generations for a descendant to appear who can break through old family superstitions. I know this because my dad told me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can't find anything showing he isn't a hater. Granted I can't find much, but he really seems to hate immigrants, legal or illegal, who don't bejave and act like he expects.
"Seems to" is a low bar.
The SPLC also "seems to" hate people with different politics.
I vaguely recall that a libertarian group I belonged to was once on their list.
Memory fades.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
The right wing extremists are attacking those who disagree with racism, sexism. They're demonstrating hatred of LGBTQ+ people, hatred of free speech, hatred of science, hatred of anyone who does not worship Trump, hatred of any who oppose turning the USA in the the equivalent of a Taliban controlled country but calling it "christian nationalism" and hatred of the truth.
But.....they like Pampers...

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
........... America!!!!!!.jpeg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"Seems to" is a low bar.
Memory fades.

So you're not sure but smearing them based on something you can't quite remember and maybe even made up.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Best way to describe the situation in my home at the moment....much like the "Cuban Missile Crisis"

Best way to describe the situation in my office....... just before the outbreak of WW2 in Europe

boy howdy it's a fun time

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So you're not sure but smearing them based on something you can't quite remember and maybe even made up.
I was clear about not being certain.
But what I recall is consistent with
the suits filed against SPLC.

If you're trying to get me to despise
you as a slavish apologist for nasty
liberal organizations, it's working.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Interesting...just when you think you know a person..... it appears that money is cherished and the all important, more important than absolutely anything else, more important than family...or anything else for that matter... in my significant others world... this is a HUGE problem.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Interesting...just when you think you know a person..... it appears that money is cherished and the all important, more important than absolutely anything else, more important than family...or anything else for that matter... in my significant others world... this is a HUGE problem.....
Money trumps all.
Ensure that your will & trust don't pit one kid against the other.

Shadow Wolf

"Seems to" is a low bar.
Memory fades.
Seems to isn't really a low bar I've never heard of them before yesterday amd what I found was crudely anti-immigrant. So it seems to be that is the case.
And, yes, I mentioned they messed up a lot. At least a few Middle Eastern Muslims who fled for their lives amd criticized what made them have to leave wound up on the list. They even say most my friends and I are on their list for being Jugallos and Jugalletes.
But that doesn't mean every entry is wrong,l and complaining that immigrants aren't entirely assimilating into his idea of what an American should be is off to a good start of being a bonafide hater.

Shadow Wolf

It always takes 5 generations for a descendant to appear who can break through old family superstitions. I know this because my dad told me.
Unfortunately the fifth is all my nieces and nephews. And when it comes to astrology, I'm the only one who realizes the severe amd fatal problem in it that my brother and I were both libras, only a few days apart, but very different people and neither described well by libra. Even my brother said it was due to me being born near the cusp of that one and Leo, which is even more problematic because he was more Leo than me.
But still my sister tries to understand me as though I'm a Libra. But it's sick and cruel to say someone who is autistic and has always struggled socially is a naturally socially gifted person.
Anyone who starts guessing, when they mention me being the center of attention I'll directly tell them that's why it's all bull****. But my "I walk above the stars" has been taken like it's some legit spiritual thing. No, I got that from a Behemoth song, At the Left Hand ov God, a song about Satan.