• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
In Hogan's Heroes they were able to get by speaking English with a fake German accent. The Germans were often totally fooled and didn't suspect they were Allied POWs in disguise. Sgt. Schultz was especially gullible.
Vas ist you sawin

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1682948087252.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Ugh. I was hoping for cloudy and overcast today but it's bright and sunny. Opening my curtains to check about blinded me.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This is going to be a stressful and upsetting day....already giving me a headache....happy happy joy joy

Shadow Wolf

The pig incel song @Revoltingest showed me, it makes me feel inclined to point out Rod Stewart and Barry Mannilow don't have his problem of being "sans beetch" as the Pimp Named Slickback says, and they're nit even into the ladies. Freddy Mercury, even wearing women's pants didn't have that problem. He probably made fun of Markie Mark and others boy bands, but they're music doesn't scream I'm an insecure, ****nuttered ***** amd as a result have dropped eniugh panties to pile them up into a mountain. I never thought I'd say Newkids in the Block rock harder than somebody else, but they definitely rock harder than Mr. Incel Piggy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The pig incel song @Revoltingest showed me, it makes me feel inclined to point out Rod Stewart and Barry Mannilow don't have his problem of being "sans beetch" as the Pimp Named Slickback says, and they're nit even into the ladies. Freddy Mercury, even wearing women's pants didn't have that problem. He probably made fun of Markie Mark and others boy bands, but they're music doesn't scream I'm an insecure, ****nuttered ***** amd as a result have dropped eniugh panties to pile them up into a mountain. I never thought I'd say Newkids in the Block rock harder than somebody else, but they definitely rock harder than Mr. Incel Piggy.
I had to risk upchucking to once again listen to that
lout's song full of hostility towards women & the men
who "have" them.
On his computer was even a pick of a 3-year-old child
in a sex act. Let's hope he can never gain wear a badge
with a license to kill.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What it doesn't hint at is a healthy amount of meat is very little. 2 of the 10 places where people live the longest are vegetarian while the other eight eat meat sparingly while eating mostly fruits and vegetables.
It did "hint at" this by pointing out that
the diet that accompanied meat was bad.

Shadow Wolf

I had to risk upchucking to once again listen to that
lout's song full of hostility towards women & the men
who "have" them.
On his computer was even a pick of a 3-year-old child
in a sex act. Let's hope he can never gain wear a badge
with a license to kill.
Yeah. It says a lot when we can say the hostility towards women from those like Ted Bundy and Ed Gein are because they're sick, but this wanker is supposed to be normal and a hero? People who think Eminem's music is hostile towards women should listen to that. That song is all kind of creepy, bad, dangerous vibes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah. It says a lot when we can say the hostility towards women from those like Ted Bundy and Ed Gein are because they're sick, but this wanker is supposed to be normal and a hero? People who think Eminem's music is hostile towards women should listen to that. That song is all kind of creepy, bad, dangerous vibes.
You're too kind to him.
"kind of creepy" is an understatement.

Shadow Wolf

You're too kind to him.
"kind of creepy" is an understatement.
It makes me wonder. He was serious in that song. It wasn't being satirical, it wasn't tongue in cheek, there were no jokes or other absurdities to indicate it's not meant to be taken seriously. He just aired his hatred for women, his hatred for men who aren't single amd how he blames everything but his **** attitude. Add what you told me about him, why are Juggalos considered gang members but not incels like him? I've speak highly of my Juggalo friends who were very easy to come out to. But I wouldn't put it past that guy to rape as a means of punishment. People can say all they want, metal playlist is easily the most diverse one I have with men and women of many colors and languages. That guy is why Bill Maher highlighted several mass shooters have been incels, if not by identity then by their reactions to not getting laid.