• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
200w.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
TTFN....Time to fondle nerds?
At times like this, I like the fact that there's so
much distance between me & all other posters.

It means Ta Ta For Now........Now......Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type makes me puke! You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No surprise but it turns out Huey Freeman has a very warped, violent and grotesque view of Zatoichi. Like the scowl. No, that's Huey's scowl. He reminds me more of Yoda than someone who'd stab the eye of a decapitated enemy.
But that's Huey Freeman, a mere character who manages to make me feel less cynical and pessimist about everything.

Shadow Wolf

White or black, most people Ive talked to about the Boondocks absolutely love Uncle Ruckus. As they should. It's rare for such an over the top character to work that well, so well that just the utterance of his name gets people laughing.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not a fan of the 6 different verb tenses depending on who you are talking to

In Hogan's Heroes they were able to get by speaking English with a fake German accent. The Germans were often totally fooled and didn't suspect they were Allied POWs in disguise. Sgt. Schultz was especially gullible.

Shadow Wolf

I'm not a fan of the 6 different verb tenses depending on who you are talking to
Well, of course not, you're a messy, sloppy bear who shuns engineering but some of us like things to be neat, tidy, orderly, precise amd consistent.

Shadow Wolf

I need a new English-Japanese dictionary. The list of words it doesn't have I'm trying to look up is growing.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Tomorrow the high will be ~30 degrees F lower than a few days ago. And we have decent odds of a thunderstorm this week. Oh joy.