• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Thank you for asking that question as I am always ready to answer any question pertaining to my non candidacy. My non opponents, however, seem morbidly silent in juxtaposition. They have no answer, no plan, nothing to sustain their mouthy and empty promises; and I believe that they intend to run. That is why I need your support, friend, and why you must trust me not to do what they are doing. Next question, please.
What lack of opinions do you have on foreign affairs?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What lack of opinions do you have on foreign affairs?
First of all foreigners are people. There are some things I don't like about most of them (such as their inability to vote here), but they are great. And there are a lot of them, and when they come here they have to fit into boats or planes in order to arrive and deport. I hope that answers your question.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
First of all foreigners are people. There are some things I don't like about most of them (such as their inability to vote here), but they are great. And there are a lot of them, and when they come here they have to fit into boats or planes in order to arrive and deport. I hope that answers your question.
Yes sir, it's your position that foreigners who don't come from here are people. Isn't that why we need strong borders, sir?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes sir, it's your position that foreigners who don't come from here are people. Isn't that why we need strong borders, sir?
Borders was an excellent bookstore chain that went bankrupt, but what I think we need to talk about are the borders of our nation which is between Mexico and Canada. I think we all agree that these are two unusual countries for us to be in between. The queen of Canada has many hockey players in her country. The president of Mexico, on the other hand, has more round football experts. Personally I have no problems with hockey players or round football experts, however there must be moderation in all things. That's why strong borders are a definite option.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Borders was an excellent bookstore chain that went bankrupt, but what I think we need to talk about are the borders of our nation which is between Mexico and Canada. I think we all agree that these are two unusual countries for us to be in between. The queen of Canada has many hockey players in her country. The president of Mexico, on the other hand, has more round football experts. Personally I have no problems with hockey players or round football experts, however there must be moderation in all things. That's why strong borders are a definite option.
Ajax Pencil co. has endorsed your non-candidacy as you were their point man in the past. Ajax believes you have no chance in the debates unless you join the debates. Why do you disagree?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

That comment is bordering on the political

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Canada doesn't have a queen anymore. And I know. It's wierd that they don't.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Ajax Pencil co. has endorsed your non-candidacy as you were their point man in the past. Ajax believes you have no chance in the debates unless you join the debates. Why do you disagree?
There is nothing here to debate. The media's hostility can be very ruffling. To remain unplucked and undressed is the goal, and after that who knows?

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Often expensive items cost more precipitating," Mom, can I have next week's allowance now?".....You're 64 yrs. old, NO!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
  • a friendly name for a british person. Nonce is a term used for child sex offenders in the U.K.,it stands for “Not on normal courtyard exercise” due to the fact that they had to have segregated exercise times because they would be attacked otherwise.