• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Did Grendel these grim deeds wrought
I haven't even seen Grendel yet. Granted, I'm barely paying attention to it because it's not that good and full of over used cliches and nothing excitimg going on and paid more attention to the Katakana lessons I went over, but I'm very certain Grendel has wrought none of this. But there is apparently a tribe of black Danes hasn't beem explained how that many of them got there and what more than a few of them are doing there during that time.
But apparently Grendel was in it and I mistook him for a mere troll. He's absolutely nothing like he was portrayed in the CGI cartoon.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I haven't even seen Grendel yet. Granted, I'm barely paying attention to it because it's not that good and full of over used cliches and nothing excitimg going on and paid more attention to the Katakana lessons I went over, but I'm very certain Grendel has wrought none of this. But there is apparently a tribe of black Danes hasn't beem explained how that many of them got there and what more than a few of them are doing there during that time.
But apparently Grendel was in it and I mistook him for a mere troll. He's absolutely nothing like he was portrayed in the CGI cartoon.
0FHGit.gif

Shadow Wolf

That was probably the first and perhaps will bethe only time I find Grendel to be frightening, and making more severe the question I've had ever since I read the first part of Beowulf;
Why in the bloody hell did they stick aroundand not flee? Amd how can Grendel be that deadly and dangerous if years later he still hadn't killed everyone?

Shadow Wolf

I have severe irritation to two rotor cuff muscles amd a large tear in the cartilage.
The moral of the story? People who think death is all you have to worry about with Covid are idiots.

Shadow Wolf

He arches me.
So he's one of mine in that sense only.
The Guild must be in a rut if that's what they have for you. They just told me to find someone. They said preferably an actual super hero this time, but they appreciate my efforts in arching super villians who give super villianry a bad name.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The Guild must be in a rut if that's what they have for you. They just told me to find someone. They said preferably an actual super hero this time, but they appreciate my efforts in arching super villians who give super villianry a bad name.
Clearly, he's only a level 1 villain.
But you know who my primary one was
until I defeated him, & he fled the forum
in a paroxysm of paranoia.

Shadow Wolf

I cam never remember if it was Chappelle Show or Boondocks that did a gag reel type skit where Kunta is being whipped and then tells the actor doing it not so hard, but it's still too hard and then either Dave or a cartoon beat up the guy doing the whipping.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I cam never remember if it was Chappelle Show or Boondocks that did a gag reel type skit where Kunta is being whipped and then tells the actor doing it not so hard, but it's still too hard and then either Dave or a cartoon beat up the guy doing the whipping.
Not Boondocks.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
The big hit shows that I remember hurrying home to follow....Fugitive, Roots...ahhh damn. Just remembered Shogun.....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That was probably the first and perhaps will bethe only time I find Grendel to be frightening, and making more severe the question I've had ever since I read the first part of Beowulf;
Why in the bloody hell did they stick aroundand not flee? Amd how can Grendel be that deadly and dangerous if years later he still hadn't killed everyone?

To be honest.....I can't get past Grendel's mom in that one

43cdb5e6f9993cc92a1b80d7eac96098.gif