• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
To be honest.....I can't get past Grendel's mom in that one

43cdb5e6f9993cc92a1b80d7eac96098.gif
Well, she wasn't detailed in the poem, but that version of her suggests something far more powerful and demonic than the mother of a troll.

Shadow Wolf

I was rather surprised the library here has both the original and new Roots. Many times there I've been wronged by getting a movie from there only to realize once I'm back home it's a newer remake of whatever it was I was wanting to watch.

Shadow Wolf

I'm not the only one

CqGPyfxuFc7-png__700.jpg
I already don't like regular workish stuff and I haven't even yet started. And it really got kicked off whenI realized I haven't had to actually care about how weird people think I am in a long time. I have to go back to keeping certain things hidden unless I know it's safe to disclose them.
And a dress code? People tell me I look good and many women have been jealous of my ability to rock black finger nails (and hair, but that's been awhile).
But then again my idea of professionalism revolves me around confidence and results than upholding bland stamdards that many people don't really care about or notice. Sort of like how none of my clients or coworkers cared and rarely noticed if I forgot all my piercing jewelry in. Just stiff office pukes, no one else, and that was in Indiana.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wanted some work done around my yard.... some REAL big Arborvitae removed and replaced, ice storm damage. 3 Mulch beds cleaned, and 2 mulch beds made....got me a quote........ $10,000...... no that is not an error they actually quoted a little over $10,000....... $4000 just for the Arborvitae...... Nope...not gonna do it.....
Got another quote, from another business, to remove the damaged Arborvitae , and trim the other 9 that are standing there (18 feet tall)....$600.... think that is what I'm going with there...plus a little stump grinding and then replace the 3 myself.... I guessing I come out WAY lower that $4000