• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Most folks don't understand how cartographers created the English language....Latin roots were used often, however American roots are the real basis for the English language.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm cleaning out a corner of my garage, building a heavy duty work bench, clearing the debris from around my tool box (it 6 feet tall) from my mechanic days....and I may just buy me a basket case motorcycle to work on for fun, re familiarize myself with all this mechanicie type stuff...

I was an auto mechanic...over 30 years ago..... but I worked on my own motorcycles when I owned them..... and motorcycles are smaller so.....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
  • a friendly name for a british person. Nonce is a term used for child sex offenders in the U.K.,it stands for “Not on normal courtyard exercise” due to the fact that they had to have segregated exercise times because they would be attacked otherwise.
The Brits do mangle the language.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
YEEEHAAAA..... its GREAT to be Merican!!!!

Merica... land of the free...home of the brave...and a growing population of the outrageously silly

Silly I don't mind. Silly can be fun as an antidote to worry. And the growing population is something else.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Silly I don't mind. Silly can be fun as an antidote to worry. And the growing population is something else.

Yeah, but when I said silly I was being uncharacteristically nice.... annoying would have been closer to the point... but yet...still not a strong enough word

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
  • a friendly name for a british person. Nonce is a term used for child sex offenders in the U.K.,it stands for “Not on normal courtyard exercise” due to the fact that they had to have segregated exercise times because they would be attacked otherwise.
At least that makes sense. Over here, chomo has never made a lick of sense to me.

Shadow Wolf

YEEEHAAAA..... its GREAT to be Merican!!!!

Merica... land of the free...home of the brave...and a growing population of the outrageously silly
No, it's home of one of history's female badasses and coconut horses. That probably wasn't a good look for the Lady of Mercia, bit she ruled a kingdom with those clompers.

Shadow Wolf

Apparently gay bars have also ditched Peewiser for ending their whatever with whoever the trans person is.
So, now if we can just get everyone to agree that that bottled sewage was never good to begin with.

Shadow Wolf

The internet is now telling me I'm wrong for being friends with some of my bosses. Sounded to me this author is utterly incapable of separating one's private life from one's work life, cares too much what others think, and I'll just assume jealous because I've went to a concert with one of my bosses and he hasn't.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Is @sun rise also one of yours? I should have saved the Junkyard Dog reference for him. But a few dogs in the Revoltingestan Compound doing the Bushwaker walk and picking up a 2x4 and going Hhoooooowl will work just fine.
He does not have to worry. A dog biting him would suffer bigly from ptomaine.

Shadow Wolf

He does not have to worry. A dog biting him would suffer bigly from ptomaine.
That's fine. They aren't there to bite him anyways. They are they're because they are DOM, Dogs On a Mission, and that mission is to give @Revoltingest's compound an appearance of danger and intimidation. That's why I've noticed it doesn't matter if the dogs have gym whitsles or electric megahorms, they're just there to make some noise and a presence and be a nuisance.