• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
The good news is that we haven't floated away...between about noon yesterday and 6 am this morning, we had 6.7 inches of rainfall...Places nearby had more.

There was hail, too. It was probably the gentlest hailstorm I've ever experienced: essentially no wind and hail and rain dropping vertically out of the clouds...mostly pea-sized, but a few up to a quarter-dollar...but again, places nearby had more, and much larger...golf ball size and larger...

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
The good news is that we haven't floated away...between about noon yesterday and 6 am this morning, we had 6.7 inches of rainfall...Places nearby had more.

There was hail, too. It was probably the gentlest hailstorm I've ever experienced: essentially no wind and hail and rain dropping vertically out of the clouds...mostly pea-sized, but a few up to a quarter-dollar...but again, places nearby had more, and much larger...golf ball size and larger...
Parts of the glacier, no doubt at all

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
6454a968b2a3a_nr28ws3vm3171__880.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I changed the language of a video game to Japanese amd was very surprised at how it's mostly Katakana. I was expecting to be looking up a lot of stuff amd having an immediate application to what I'm learning, but no, this is a lots and lots of English words turned Japanese.
But not really too surprising since we did help make each other's heroes and monsters.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The suspect in question is Dontae Gautier, from Tallahassee, Florida. He was promptly charged with one count of indecent exposure. It was around 3:20 P.M. when officers responded to a call they received about the nude suspect.

Police found Gautier in a gas station nearby. At this point Gautier had managed to put his shorts on, but was ‘rolling on the ground and dancing’. Employees reportedly saw the man dancing on the median and shouted for him to get out of the road. Gautier decided to listen to the concerned onlookers and made his way into the gas station while still fully in the nude.

Gautier eventually put his shorts on after employees encouraged him to do so. When police arrived at the scene Gautier was only able to mumbles responses to the officers. The NCPD reported that about a dozen people called to report the fully exposed man running rampant through their city.

Gautier was taken to the hospital and later told officials that he had taken CBD earlier in the day. Gautier is currently being held on a $20,000 bond.

I didn't think that CBD had that kind of effect on people. Strange.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Too much ridiculousness on RF today. Which is saying something because there is generally a pretty high level of it on RF…. One more post and TTFN…. I’ve had enough for today

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
President of what?
Thank you for asking that question as I am always ready to answer any question pertaining to my non candidacy. My non opponents, however, seem morbidly silent in juxtaposition. They have no answer, no plan, nothing to sustain their mouthy and empty promises; and I believe that they intend to run. That is why I need your support, friend, and why you must trust me not to do what they are doing. Next question, please.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Too much ridiculousness on RF today. Which is saying something because there is generally a pretty high level of it on RF…. One more post and TTFN…. I’ve had enough for today
'tis not me. I've hardly been around. And had a nice massage so my ridiculousness is in abeyance for the nonce.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Republicans seem unable to find anyone
in their ranks that's better than Trump.
This is a very bad sign....far worse than
Dems inability to find anyone better
than Biden.

I suspect deDantis would just like to expropriate Disney in the name of the people (like him) or at least have government set policy that they would have to follow just like China does.