• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Raked leaves out of a mulch bed, dug a WHOLE lot of dirt out of an area a tree was removed from and the hole filled with WAAAAAY to much fill..... tomorrow..... top soils and grass seed

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
At the @Revoltingest compound in Revoltingestan, I saw an antsy @Wu Wei auditioning to be Rev's number 2. While he was waiting for his turn, he was sitting but started rocking back and forth amd put on a weird leath mask. He said something about an eigth day of Creation, said he's coming home to his mom, and started making all sorts of strang, whining, muted screams as he ripped his hair out. One of the minions approached Wu to make sure he's ok, but Wu gave the poor guy a mandible bearclaw and punctured the bottom of the guy's jaw. He was still rocking and screaming as others tried to pull him off, but Wu threw them all off, stood up and told them to say hello to the bad guy. Of course people were very confused by this point. Especially when Wu started clearing off the tables of catered in food. Some tried to stop him, but Wu spilled a bag full of thumbtacks on the floor and picked up the minion and slammed him into them. Then Wu picked the guy up, put him on the table, then set up a folding chair several feet away. He backed up, ran towards the chair and jumped on it and off it and Air Sabued the guy through the table. He then acted like he was throwing something off his elbow and yelled "If ya smeeeeeeeellll, what the Wu is cookin!"
That's about when I was caught, my infiltration mission over, because I was staring in disbelief at this crazy bear yelling BANG BANG and headbutting random people.

Shadow Wolf

If get up to making references from the 2000s that one might just have be predominantly be friends I knew, or having @Wu Wei doing something like beating up more of minions of @Revoltingest and spray painting smiley faces on their backs and jumping up and down and screaming that everyone is happy.

Shadow Wolf

I haven't noticed yet of heard anyone if Californians are Deutschophobes like Hoosiers?
I'm also still curious how this one German lady came to own both one of the more prestigious inns as well as the trashiest hotel where I lived. I only met a few times, amd briefly, so I didn't get to ask about her lack of middle ground.

Wu Wei

At the @Revoltingest compound in Revoltingestan, I saw an antsy @Wu Wei auditioning to be Rev's number 2. While he was waiting for his turn, he was sitting but started rocking back and forth amd put on a weird leath mask. He said something about an eigth day of Creation, said he's coming home to his mom, and started making all sorts of strang, whining, muted screams as he ripped his hair out. One of the minions approached Wu to make sure he's ok, but Wu gave the poor guy a mandible bearclaw and punctured the bottom of the guy's jaw. He was still rocking and screaming as others tried to pull him off, but Wu threw them all off, stood up and told them to say hello to the bad guy. Of course people were very confused by this point. Especially when Wu started clearing off the tables of catered in food. Some tried to stop him, but Wu spilled a bag full of thumbtacks on the floor and picked up the minion and slammed him into them. Then Wu picked the guy up, put him on the table, then set up a folding chair several feet away. He backed up, ran towards the chair and jumped on it and off it and Air Sabued the guy through the table. He then acted like he was throwing something off his elbow and yelled "If ya smeeeeeeeellll, what the Wu is cookin!"
That's about when I was caught, my infiltration mission over, because I was staring in disbelief at this crazy bear yelling BANG BANG and headbutting random people.

STOP TAKING MY NAME IN VAIN with this RIDICULOUS PROPAGANDA!!!!!

Shadow Wolf

It's not that sleep has eluded me, I just hurt a lot and it's a lot of work as I try to sleep to keep my knees and shoulder comfy and happy.
And now I'm hungry so I'll have to eat of I wamt to sleep.

Wu Wei

If get up to making references from the 2000s that one might just have be predominantly be friends I knew, or having @Wu Wei doing something like beating up more of minions of @Revoltingest and spray painting smiley faces on their backs and jumping up and down and screaming that everyone is happy.
brown_bear.c09.07.2004.JZ3F1261.b-700.jpg

ummmm....yeah......well....aaaa.....might I suggest seeking professional help....

Shadow Wolf

STOP TAKING MY NAME IN VAIN with this RIDICULOUS PROPAGANDA!!!!!
But, but, it's gonna get so much fun from here. Mr. Happy, Fantom, Genie, the NERD, Joey Malinko, the crazy and fun and bizarre and Ripley's level strange has yet to begin. And they're all Juggalos (except Fantom), which means because ICP was making appearances in WWF, WCW amd ECW during the 90s I can use that as a rocket launcher segway into the next decade of references when they start to be personal to me. And really weird. Really, really, really weird.
By the way, your fur will probably be getting dowsed and soaked with Faygo.
hmmm.....might I suggest seeking professional help....
I tried. They had a sign saying you must be this normal, and I just didn't measure up to it.

Shadow Wolf

They say do things and keep busy to make being stuck at home easier on the mind. I have several pages of notes, front and back, of Japanese, drawing and writing, reading and watching stuff, and I think everyone here can tell I desperately need to get out more, lmao.