• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
funny-english-language-police-pics-328-6448bb2160716__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I need to break out the 90s wrestling references. Those are also common in things I like, including a series of Japanese role playing game.

Shadow Wolf

Amd while it may be scary, it may be difficult to believe, but amongst my Outhouse peers I'm actually one of the more sane, normal ones.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
One of those named that, I don't remember what happened but his band was supposed to be at a concert I went but they weren't there. But there was better anyways.
I know, but then it might have been, but it could have been different if it was

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If "April showers bring May flowers" what do May showers bring because we hare unseasonably having them.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I am announcing ' the landscaper showed up at the bear's den.....also the bear is sidetracked; no medical attention is needed.'
Thank You..

Shadow Wolf

Cocaine, alcohol, @Wu Wei should just own up to his kind liking drugs. It's even been a helpful thing when they've followed Russian military choppers to a base to steal some jet fuel for huffing.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Someone told me they didn't like the cocaine bear movie. :(

But that's ok because there's a new GOTG movie, complete with cocaine raccoon.