• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Even Indiana is better than CA.
In the former, I could afford a nice spread in a verdant landscape.
In the latter....well, I'd never find anything nice that's affordable.
And Indiana is much more convenient to the east coast & inbetween.
I'll give you that the landscape is typically not verdant and I'll give you that it's closer in distance (but not in number of flights).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
There are cheaper albeit rural places.

But with the economic reshuffling I'll bet housing prices start equalizing (sooner or later)
Like I said there are areas I like, mostly southern, but they are too expensive...think Newport Beach, Santa Monica, etc.

I have friends that live somewhere near Bakersfield and it is cheaper there from what I understand, but still more expensive than here

Last edited:

Wu Wei

The trick is to have bought there long ago
when prices were lower, & your real estate
taxes stay low. Fido is one privileged hound.

Yes I know, last time I was there a friend pointed out a house to me that was about $75,000 when he got there, that was 1.5 million when he showed me...this was in San Francisco

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Really...what color IS the sky in your world?

You might want to cut back on the left coast California pink tofu
Poor bear is jealous I gotta a wild amd highly active imagination.
And blame Indiana. Even before the hight of pro-wrestling in the late 90s it was very popular in Indiana. Story goes the aunt of one of my friends used to babysit Dick the Bruiser. I don't know if that's true, but where Dick was from isn't too far from where I grew up.

Wu Wei

Poor bear is jealous I gotta a wild amd highly active imagination.
And blame Indiana. Even before the hight of pro-wrestling in the late 90s it was very popular in Indiana. Story goes the aunt of one of my friends used to babysit Dick the Bruiser. I don't know if that's true, but where Dick was from isn't too far from where I grew up.

HEY!!! I didn't ask for a life story...only the color of your sky.....

Shadow Wolf

I remember how,amd still findit funny, everyone thought Creed was a Christian band. Everyone, that is, except hardline Evamgelicals who were warning people no they aren't.

Wu Wei

I remember how,amd still findit funny, everyone thought Creed was a Christian band. Everyone, that is, except hardline Evamgelicals who were warning people no they aren't.

Apollo Creed!?

carl-weathers-dancing.gif

Shadow Wolf

Even Indiana is better than CA.
In the former, I could afford a nice spread in a verdant landscape.
In the latter....well, I'd never find anything nice that's affordable.
And Indiana is much more convenient to the east coast & inbetween.
Also stuffed full of cultureless, Bible humpers and methheads, where Confederate flags and Trump flags are over abundant.
Remember, I tease @Wu Wei how having a Panda Express is an u)grade. Low pay, crap job market, and not much to do, especially when you live between Forte Wayne and Indianapolis and even those who do defend the state will typically jump to watching people turn left for 500 miles (which is a disgrace to what thise drivers normally do, which involves a lot right turning, often on asymmetrical tracks). Peru's amateur circus. Well, yeah, when I was kid. The state parks are pretty, but like the museums it'd be nice to have a variety in the routine.
So instead one activity, particularly among rejects (this being those who helped influence some of my more unusual thoughts), is to get together, do a bunch if drugs, do a bunch if crazy things, and do it most of it while bands sing about things like a flushed tampon named Timmy, a child.molesting clown, and needing a girl who wants an abortion (this particular band has been banned alot). Hearing a shriek of "wrong hole" is among the more normal things one might hear.

Shadow Wolf

Boner Jovi was an amusing act. It was these young guys dressed up like an 80s hair band and lots of covers from those bands.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Also stuffed full of cultureless, Bible humpers and methheads, where Confederate flags and Trump flags are over abundant.
CA is full of the same, & even more commies.
2 of my friends in Santa Barbara are full blown Marxists.
Remember, I tease @Wu Wei how having a Panda Express is an u)grade. Low pay, crap job market, and not much to do, especially when you live between Forte Wayne and Indianapolis and even those who do defend the state will typically jump to watching people turn left for 500 miles (which is a disgrace to what thise drivers normally do, which involves a lot right turning, often on asymmetrical tracks). Peru's amateur circus. Well, yeah, when I was kid. The state parks are pretty, but like the museums it'd be nice to have a variety in the routine.
So instead one activity, particularly among rejects (this being those who helped influence some of my more unusual thoughts), is to get together, do a bunch if drugs, do a bunch if crazy things, and do it most of it while bands sing about things like a flushed tampon named Timmy, a child.molesting clown, and needing a girl who wants an abortion (this particular band has been banned alot). Hearing a shriek of "wrong hole" is among the more normal things one might hear.
I don't go to band performances.

Shadow Wolf

Like I said there are areas I like, mostly southern, but they are too expensive...think Newport Beach, Santa Monica, etc.

I have friends that live somewhere near Bakersfield and it is cheaper there from what I understand, but still more expensive than here
Bakersfield is all over the place. About what I'd pay in Indiana all he way up to a gated community of mansions. But compared to Indiana despite the slant towards more expensive I still had more in my my pocket by making more than I ever have before.