• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This is not that. This is much less expensive than what you are thinking of, and it merely snips the base of the tree and controls the direction of the fall -- provided your tractor is heavy enough to control it.
Chopping down trees is still usually tragic.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This whole Bud Light thing is really something.

The article points out that Bud Light is (or was) America's most popular beer, but I never really liked it that much. Some people like it.

1683949073912.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Only 20' tall?
Pbbtttt!
I've taken down larger.
They become firewood & brush pile for critters like @Dan From Smithville to burrow under.

So have I, I have taken down a lot of trees, I use to work a tree farm. But.... unlike you, I have a full time job, I am still basically Mr Mom, I have to assist Mrs Wu with her business (even though she is still not talking to me) and I have to take care of my 92 year old mother's place. Top that off with I really can't have a "Brush pile" in my neighborhood. And they are basically a pine tree and not great for firewood

See this
Take the 3 down on the end

Thuja_Green_Giant_Tree_2_BB_grande.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So have I, I have taken down a lot of trees, I use to work a tree farm. But.... unlike you, I have a full time job, I am still basically Mr Mom, I have to assist Mrs Wu with her business (even though she is still not talking to me) and I have to take care of my 92 year old mother's place. Top that off with I really can't have a "Brush pile" in my neighborhood. And they are basically a pine tree and not great for firewood

See this

Here's something you might try:

tCFLus5.gif

But be sure to do it in the morning, as I've heard that napalm smells better in the morning.

Wu Wei

As I sit here perusing RF, other sites and the web, I realized...this is getting boring...so...logging off to read a book...TTFN

Wu Wei

2ND landscaper showed up today.... between him and my tree guy... I have that $10,000 quote down to $1700.... I'm thinking, maybe, just maybe, the first guy was trying to rob me

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

See this

You're far too busy.
Time to retire, & let @Shadow Wolf support you.
(We need to find her a job. If she can just tone
down her personality, & learn to be neurotypical.)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You're far too busy.
Time to retire, & let @Shadow Wolf support you.
(We need to find her a job. If she can just tone
down her personality, & learn to be neurotypical.)
It would be a tremendous help if you give me your spring chicken knees amd well functioning shoulder. Amd also getting @Wu Wei to scare the interviewer within a nanometer of death to help kick the hiring process in my favor.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It would be a tremendous help if you give me your spring chicken knees amd well functioning shoulder. Amd also getting @Wu Wei to scare the interviewer within a nanometer of death to help kick the hiring process in my favor.
It's about mind over matter.
Belieeeeeve that your knees & shoulders are healthy.
They will be...close enuf.