• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Have a meeting I have to go to, that I don't want to go to, this afternoon......,,,. I think I shall reward myself with a cup of tea when its over

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No I said meeting, and it was not mine...but its over and tea was enjoyed....
I had a nice post-dinner nap, watched the value of most antiques be reported as much less from 2007 to 2022 and am now contemplating how meaningless the rest of the evening could be with little effort.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
jungle-5138884_640.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just another of, what has become a typical day in the life of Wu Wei .... and to be honest.....that is very possibly not a good thing

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Some days I miss moshing. Clobber everyone, struggle and fight to stay standing, dodge body parts, get bloody (yours or someone elses) if it's Slayer or Hatebreed, and then it's hamdshakes and hugs and everyone being cool when it's done.
And after my first mosh is still definitely the most sore and aching I've ever been. Worse than first time I got in a wrestling ring, which I've heard is worst than bootcamp (Old Me was going to do that but my knees down are too bad).
I've even been hurt pretty bad a few times, the worst being a circle pit that was indoors and I slipped on a drink and hurt my knee really, really, really bad amd the other time when I took a knee or elbow to the side the head. I don't think I was fully knocked out, but I definitely saw a star or two and entirely inside myself, basically watching myself and unable to do nothing except watch as I went down hard on my knee, and then I heard a very urgent voice yelling at me to get up.
My glasses went off my face, they were found but minus a lens. And after the show was done it was interesting. I thought for sure if I found my lens it would be in pieces. But to my surprise it appeared if I could find them they probably wouldn't be shattered and it became much bigger IF I could find them picking through an entire floor full of lenses, and very few people on this difficult but possible hunt.
And it was whem I found mine and went to the restroom to use the sink to wash it off I discovered a tiny lump on the side.of my head where apparently my glasses got hit straight on and the foldly part of the lens was suddenly amd violently pressed against my head.