• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'd make a joke about putting the "lummox" in
"flummoxed", but I won't poke a bear when he's down.

I appreciate that..... but its a good one just the same.... now back to my regularly scheduled flummoxed sadness and depression

sad-brown-bear.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I appreciate that..... but its a good one just the same.... now back to my regularly scheduled flummoxed sadness and depression

sad-brown-bear.jpg
Called HP today with a small technical issue. In spite of two reps saying the warranty was fixed and the third giving me a case# to use that proves it. The tech would not accept it and I wound up with a FOURTH warranty rep who promised "This time for sure" (anyone want to bet on that?) The latest rep was also technical and we determined that my wife's computer does not go to sleep when she's run some program that lingers. If she logs off and back on again, the computer will sleep. So one small step forward there.

That's just one thing.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Its starting to sound like a vitamin deficiency.
Called HP today with a small technical issue. In spite of two reps saying the warranty was fixed and the third giving me a case# to use that proves it. The tech would not accept it and I wound up with a FOURTH warranty rep who promised "This time for sure" (anyone want to bet on that?) The latest rep was also technical and we determined that my wife's computer does not go to sleep when she's run some program that lingers. If she logs off and back on again, the computer will sleep. So one small step forward there.

That's just one thing.
Let us know what happens.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

That's just one thing.
Was once on the phone with HP support about an HP plotter not working correctly. They finally said the problem was that the paper I was using was not for their plotter, it was not recommended for that plotter....my response...REALLY!!!! Its HP paper purchased specifically for that HP plotter...they stuck to their guns insisting the paper was wrong.....

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Was once on the phone with HP support about an HP plotter not working correctly. They finally said the problem was that the paper I was using was not for their plotter, it was not recommended for that plotter....my response...REALLY!!!! Its HP paper purchased specifically for that HP plotter...they stuck to their guns insisting the paper was wrong.....

Perhaps you were in contact with HP from the Mirror Universe, the evil universe.

Or if not, then it could mean that we're in the evil universe.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Landscaping & transplanting today.
Is "trans"planting woke?

You need to avoid turning the transcendent into a transaction leading to a transcription of the event which occurred in the transept of the church. Transfer your transfigured, transformed transgression of the transitional transistorized transshipment of translated transmissions. Transpose your transverse construction.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You need to avoid turning the transcendent into a transaction leading to a transcription of the event which occurred in the transept of the church. Transfer your transfigured, transformed transgression of the transitional transistorized transshipment of translated transmissions. Transpose your transverse construction.
I transplant water lilies into my frog pond.
Is that transponding?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I think I've figured out a good direction to go in with Japanese now that I have the most basic of basically basics down and found the next step more precipitous than anticipated.
I do think a work book is in order though, and I think I found one I'll get to guide me through the little kid levels of Japanese. And then shortly after I'll be able to call @Revoltingest a pigheaded poopoohead who eats like an animal in Japanese like I can do in German.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think I've figured out a good direction to go in with Japanese now that I have the most basic of basically basics down and found the next step more precipitous than anticipated.
I do think a work book is in order though, and I think I found one I'll get to guide me through the little kid levels of Japanese. And then shortly after I'll be able to call @Revoltingest a pigheaded poopoohead who eats like an animal in Japanese like I can do in German.
pigheaded:
頭が悪い
Atamagawarui