• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Clearly the driver in this image belongs with the other originalists on SCOTUS

img.php
As one who opposes originalism, you must believe
that freedom of the press applies only to printed
newspapers, that we've no right to record cops,
& that laws establishing religion apply only to
Congress, & that we aren't entitled to Miranda
warnings.
Why do liberals hate the Constitution?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I think I've figured out a good direction to go in with Japanese now that I have the most basic of basically basics down and found the next step more precipitous than anticipated.
I do think a work book is in order though, and I think I found one I'll get to guide me through the little kid levels of Japanese. And then shortly after I'll be able to call @Revoltingest a pigheaded poopoohead who eats like an animal in Japanese like I can do in German.
動物のように食べる豚頭のうんこ頭
Dōbutsu no yō ni taberu buta atama no unko atama

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
動物のように食べる豚頭のうんこ頭
Out of all that, I can read the Hiragana, I recognize 食べる, and pretty sure the のs are serving to tie adjectives to nouns.
Other than that, I spent an hour today working through a brief conversation about the prices of a restaurant that just opened. The price of coffee seemed way high at first then the price of other things perhaps cheap, four eggs in one dish seemed like a lot to me, this one girl said "easy" at the end of a sentence like a Central or Northern European adds ja to the end of sentences, and still I didn't quiey get everything of the full depth of the conversation.
Overall I just walked away being better at numbers and wondering how much the West influenced Japan since the Japanese オ-プン a business where people アルバイト.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As one who opposes originalism, you must believe
that freedom of the press applies only to printed
newspapers, that we've no right to record cops,
& that laws establishing religion apply only to
Congress, & that we aren't entitled to Miranda
warnings.
Why do liberals hate the Constitution?
Your attempt to ferhoodle did not work on me.

Wu Wei

Out of all that, I can read the Hiragana, I recognize 食べる, and pretty sure the のs are serving to tie adjectives to nouns.
Other than that, I spent an hour today working through a brief conversation about the prices of a restaurant that just opened. The price of coffee seemed way high at first then the price of other things perhaps cheap, four eggs in one dish seemed like a lot to me, this one girl said "easy" at the end of a sentence like a Central or Northern European adds ja to the end of sentences, and still I didn't quiey get everything of the full depth of the conversation.
Overall I just walked away being better at numbers and wondering how much the West influenced Japan since the Japanese オ-プン a business where people アルバイト.

I no longer work on any Japanese, but I found it easier than Chinese..... to many ding dang tones in Chinese....Also I no longer hang around with any Japanese people..... I was at a friends wedding once, he was marrying a Japanese woman. I was there by myself and he put me at a table with 2 couples, both American men married to Japanese women. I was talking with the women with what little Japanese I knew at the time. At one point, both women looked at there husbands and berated them in English for not learning Japanese better than I had....and I didn't even have a Japanese wife.... both guys hated me after that

Wu Wei

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

We the People of the United Sates, decide to tear apart the Union, pervert Justice, destroy domestic Tranqulity, provide for the common defense, promote welfare for the rich and powerful, and secure the Blessings of White Nationalist Male Fundamentalist Christianity to ourselves and our Posterity...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Signed the people of yesteryears. Today it's goal is a divided Union built like a cheap, mass manufactured Roman facade.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
We, the intelligent lifeforms of the United Federation of Planets, determined to save succeeding generations from the scourge of intergalactic war which has brought untold horror and suffering to our planetary social systems, and to reaffirm faith in the fundamental intelligent lifeform rights, in the dignity and worth of the intelligent lifeform person, to the equal rights of male and female and of planetary social systems large and small, and to establish conditions under which justice and mutual respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of interplanetary law can be maintained, and to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom, and to these ends to practice benevolent tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbors, and to unite our strength to maintain intergalactic peace and security, and to ensure by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods that armed force shall not be used except in the common defense, and to employ intergalactic machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all intelligent lifeforms, have resolved to combine our efforts to accomplish these aims. Accordingly, the respective social systems, through representatives assembled on the planet Babel, who have exhibited their full powers to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter, and do hereby establish an interplanetary organization to be known as the United Federation of Planets.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We, the intelligent lifeforms of the United Federation of Planets, determined to save succeeding generations from the scourge of intergalactic war which has brought untold horror and suffering to our planetary social systems, and to reaffirm faith in the fundamental intelligent lifeform rights, in the dignity and worth of the intelligent lifeform person, to the equal rights of male and female and of planetary social systems large and small, and to establish conditions under which justice and mutual respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of interplanetary law can be maintained, and to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom, and to these ends to practice benevolent tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbors, and to unite our strength to maintain intergalactic peace and security, and to ensure by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods that armed force shall not be used except in the common defense, and to employ intergalactic machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all intelligent lifeforms, have resolved to combine our efforts to accomplish these aims. Accordingly, the respective social systems, through representatives assembled on the planet Babel, who have exhibited their full powers to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter, and do hereby establish an interplanetary organization to be known as the United Federation of Planets.
You seem like one of those Section 31 types.