• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

We Never Know

No Slack
A suprised jumping spider
IMG_20230609_212124.jpg

A mad jumping spider
IMG_20230609_212108.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Las Vegas police officers investigated reports of two unknown entities falling from the sky on the same night in late April that a family reported something 'not human' in their backyard.

One officer drove to a home on the night of April 30 and interviewed the family who called 911 after making the sighting, according to body camera footage obtained by USA TODAY. One of the family members told the officer they saw “a big creature” that was “long, 10 feet tall.”

A nearby resident called 911 to report something “100% not human” on their property, local TV station 8 News Now reported. The station reported separate body camera footage of the glowing object flying in the sky.

About 40 minutes later, another man called 911 to report two unknown entities in his backyard after he and his family saw a similar object fall from of the sky, according to 8 News Now.

“There’s like an 8-foot person beside it and another one is inside us and it has big eyes and it’s looking at us and it’s still there,” the man said, according to the police dispatch audio posted by the TV channel. “In my backyard. I swear to God this is not a joke, this is actually — we’re terrified.”

he man described the creatures as large and somewhere between 8 to 10 feet tall and appearing like aliens with big mouths, big shiny eyes and added that “they’re 100% not human.”

The department investigated the property for days following the alleged paranormal incident before closing the case, the station reported.

I wonder if this is a prelude to an alien invasion. Perhaps some advanced alien race has finally heard our distress calls and have to come to help save humanity from itself.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This election might be interesting. If Desantis gets the Rep nomination Trump probably won't quit or back down and I see him running as a third party. Which would justbe giving the Dem nominee a golden ticket to the White House.
So, for the Party will Desantis step down and even VP for Trump to avert a disaster for the Reps?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

I wonder if this is a prelude to an alien invasion. Perhaps some advanced alien race has finally heard our distress calls and have to come to help save humanity from itself.
I know a police officer in Vegas, but he is not a patrol guy...maybe I'll ask him if he saw any aliens

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Next year's elections could be about to take an unexpected turn. Who are you going to vote for? Me?

dont-blame-me.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I use to always vote for Danger mouse... Penfold as VP...then I realized he is British and can't be president...
image_1.jpeg

so I switched and these days I generally vote for Bugs Bunny

how-to-draw-bugs-bunny-featured-image-1200-547x1024.png

Shadow Wolf

Next year's elections could be about to take an unexpected turn. Who are you going to vote for? Me?

dont-blame-me.jpg
At this point I'll just role a dice to decide if I vote for the eligible members of Megadeth (a couple are Canadian), Weird Al, Eminem, Steve Perry, Joan Jett or ICP.
Probably ICP because a President Violent J and Vice President Shaggy 2 Dope would massively disempower those Trump has empowered, as well as empowering the poor in ways history rarely sees, and Washington amd America really never would be the same again.

Shadow Wolf

Say men and women can pee in the same toilet and some people will eternally think you said urinals are sexists.
It's the internet so it's no joke.