• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Im watching Robocop 3 for the first time. It'd be my least favorite had that remake not come alomg and completely, entirely amd wholley miss the mark, point and genre of that movie (in other words it aimed and missed like a North Korean).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
and a Can-AM Spyder R3 too

ONRD-SPY-MY23-RT-HyperSilver-000B2PA00-Studio-34FR-NA.png
An adult tricycle is still a tricycle.
R.c42a65ed27019a73f0f2528ea490451b

Shadow Wolf

Its not so bad, really.

You'll find intelligence was a burden all along.
I find the burden to lie with people. People, the cursed bane of my existence that can't let me exist in peace without being pestered bythose people who bug me about whatever.
I actually had a fellow psych major once warn me about all the philosophy I throw myself into. It'll drive me mad, she said. But people thinking Hitler was so intelligent thatit inevitably drove him mad is what drives me mad.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I find the burden to lie with people. People, the cursed bane of my existence that can't let me exist in peace without being pestered bythose people who bug me about whatever.
I actually had a fellow psych major once warn me about all the philosophy I throw myself into. It'll drive me mad, she said. But people thinking Hitler was so intelligent thatit inevitably drove him mad is what drives me mad.
I thought scrub jays were the bane of your existence.

Shadow Wolf

I thought scrub jays were the bane of your existence.
Nah. They just can all just eat ****, jump off a cliff, die and eat more **** and die again. The violent neighborhood bullies and gang has got to go. They're even like us working with each other one moment and fighting against each other the next. And definitely the most aggressively territorial out of all the critters I've got to watch. Perhaps it is simply because they have a better view of their surroundings than most critters I've watched, but they are certainly mean regardless.

Shadow Wolf

True fact, hearing crows and scrub jays screaming at eachother is worse than hearing your parent's vigorously screwing.

Shadow Wolf

I'll probably end up buying this Japanese grammar book I got from the library, amd the Kanji book as well. I've hit a point where each chapter in them I'm rereading and going over a few times so progress on making it through those books has come to a crawl. Except the Kanji book, which has always been a slow grind for me since page 1.
Amd it seems to me language instruction materials are in dire need of "how they really talk" lessons.

Shadow Wolf

@Revoltingest has Revoltistan but we have the Republic of Slowjamastan and its capital Dublândia. And we are not that far from the Republic of Molossia. And furthermore, those wonderful nations have been documented by that font of careful reporting, Fox: Welcome to Slowjamastan: Southern California’s own ‘micronation’

View attachment 78590
I was not at all expecting to see this.
“The sultan is the sultan of slow jams,” Williams said of his sovereign persona. “He loves the Boys II Men, and the Usher, and the Alicia Keys, Luther Vandross and Anita Baker.”

Shadow Wolf

Has has the Juice had his brain juiced too many times? His advice to Trump makes me wonder. Screaming at the moon to hold still is more productive and more likely to get complaince.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The truck tipped over around 7:35 a.m. and caused morning rush hour traffic to back up for more than a mile, Minnesota Department of Transportation cameras showed.

The truck driver was not hurt, according to Lt. Gordon Shank with the Minnesota State Patrol. Ten pigs died in the crash.

Authorities rounded up the pigs, some of which were injured.

Investigators are looking into what caused the semi to tip on its side as it navigated the curve on I-694 where it joins with northbound Interstate 35E.

Nearly five years ago, more than 20 pigs spilled onto the roads in a more rural part of the state after a semitruck overturned at a highway interchange near Mankato. About 90 pigs had been in the livestock trailer, and some of them died. The driver suffered minor injuries.

More road hogs.