• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I guess concrete tires don't work out too well.

As he begins to drive on the front lawn of the property, he describes the experience as feeling “a bit weird, but pretty good”.

He determines, “We’re good to go”, before driving onto a public street.

While being shown driving on the road, he tells viewers it “definitely feels a bit weird now”.

He then cuts the tyre open to reveal the concrete breaking up. He deems it to be “starting to get a bit messy” and “still very wet”.

“Might have needed a little bit more curing time,” he says.

The man’s actions have drawn rebuke online.

“He just took us back to the Flintstones,” one person said on Facebook.

Another speculated the “wheel is now heavier than whole car”, while a TikTok user said it “seems like a great way to put unnecessary strain on your gearbox”.

“He won’t even get to 10mph (1.6km/h) before that wheel is ground to dust,” a Redditor said after the footage was posted to the forum DiWHY.

In other videos, the man also tried using nails and duct tape as DIY “substitutes” for tyres.

Tires out of nails and duct tape?

What will they think of next?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
qbert-video-game.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I guess concrete tires don't work out too well.
I don't think I've heard that one since my years of regular forced association with herds of dumb teenagers (aka high school) as a [very unrealistic] act if aggression against someone.

Shadow Wolf

No workers that I know.
I had an embarassing "diversity training" as a oart of orientation at Dollar General. And the videi they showed really wasn't diversity, just some old amd young people with different accents acting like it's Family Guy or South Park but without punchlines.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm surprised my niece who's making me a great aunt this month hasn't gotten an attitude adjustment. Out of all the women in the family she's the worst in both mouth and temper. Though she did disclose to me once she's not totally dumb about it and she sizes people up first. But still, damn, appearances can be deceiving and I'm surprised.
That that first song, I don't remember where but I've heard it before. I think it's silly. Could cry? Because you're lonely? That's for weenie guys, not real men who go out and meet some people and get to know people and all that people stuff. Amd they're healthy and secure enough to just cry.

Sizing up......Well these 2 guys are only 5'6" and 5'8" tall
intro-1594648683.jpg

Wu Wei

I didn't like having to do that in elementary school. I did, however, enjoy learning a waltz for this one part in a play Ibwas in years ago.
Anything Country/Western/Cowboy has just never appealed to me. And all the guys in that look like someone held a gun to their head and then pointed the gun at their wives to force them to do that.
3456.jpg

Shadow Wolf

To demonstrate the difficulty of the nature of @Wu Wei's quest to find my kryptonite, especially due to widely and wildely and eclectic enjoyments as well as the widely and widely varrying nature of the hit and miss nature of it all, I present this. And do listen to it. Yes, there's actually a reason this song lights up the happy regions of my brain. Seriously, listen to it and realize your quest is something too hard for all but the most persistent and stubborn or most fowl of people.

Wu Wei

To demonstrate the difficulty of the nature of @Wu Wei's quest to find my kryptonite, especially due to widely and wildely and eclectic enjoyments as well as the widely and widely varrying nature of the hit and miss nature of it all, I present this. And do listen to it. Yes, there's actually a reason this song lights up the happy regions of my brain. Seriously, listen to it and realize your quest is something too hard for all but the most persistent and stubborn or most fowl of people.

Pfhht....that's so 7 hours ago