• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Awfully smokey here today...and I ain't talkin bout the bear

71kSGNrOFlL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

OBVIOUSLY those Canadians didn't listen to Smokey

They should call him ex-smokey

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Speaking of Kryptonite......This may dangerously weaken @Shadow Wolf

Actually Ring of Fire makes me laugh hysterically remembering my youngest nephew who I ga e asmall piece of the Toe of Satan to. American all his comical responses, some how I'm the cool one and his brother is evil, and when he got in the shower to try cool his mouth, even my mom (who is anti-schadenfruede) started laughing whenhe started singing that, lmao.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Actually Ring of Fire makes me laugh hysterically remembering my youngest nephew who I ga e asmall piece of the Toe of Satan to. American all his comical responses, some how I'm the cool one and his brother is evil, and when he got in the shower to try cool his mouth, even my mom (who is anti-schadenfruede) started laughing whenhe started singing that, lmao.

DANG IT!!!! It cancelled out the Ohio player's effect....I KNEW I should not have taken the chance on Ring of Fire

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

If I started posting sites with very large axes to grind.

why is @Revoltingest a bad person?

The user revoltingest has been banned from multiple subreddits for a variety of reasons, including:
  • Hate speech: Revoltingest has been known to use slurs and make offensive statements about people of different races, religions, and sexual orientations.
  • Harassment: Revoltingest has been accused of harassing other users, both on Reddit and on other platforms.
  • Spamming: Revoltingest has been known to post irrelevant or off-topic content, as well as to create multiple accounts in order to upvote their own posts.
  • Trolling: Revoltingest has been accused of trolling, which is the act of posting inflammatory or disruptive content with the intent of provoking a reaction.
Due to these repeated offenses, revoltingest has been banned from a number of subreddits, including r/AskReddit, r/explainlikeimfive, and r/science.
It is important to note that these are just allegations, and revoltingest has not been convicted of any crimes. However, the evidence against them is significant, and it is clear that they have a history of engaging in harmful behavior.

Shadow Wolf

Hey, man, it's not me, it's the internet. I didn't make the rules, I had no part in that, I just observe what I see. And what I see may be the evolution of human lunacy, it still has rules and those rules say we're all racists, especially us whities.

Shadow Wolf

DANG IT!!!! It cancelled out the Ohio player's effect....I KNEW I should not have taken the chance on Ring of Fire
If you want pure grade me kryptonite, I remember some songs but I don't remember the titles. And some of these would probably be kryptonite to you as well. Like this guy singing about what he'd do if the CSA and he was President of it. And it's also like a weird anti-anti-antikryotonite. Even lesser songs, like the gas station I worked at that normally played good classic rock but this one day it was a more traditional Country that made me think "Jesus Christ! What the hell is this ****?" Someone's response to that, someone I didn't say I said that too and wasn't there when it happened, was one of the many times I've been tild I'm going to hell, and shocked someone that I don't care.
And when I did inventory, Rural King had a Country station playing and honest truth I didn't know if this one song was a parody or not because it said a lot of stuff about Fox being honest, great news and Bush Jr being a great and fantastic president and egregious amounts of military worship. The genre did turn on the Dixie Chicks, but this song sounsed like straight up propaganda.

Wu Wei

The user revoltingest has been banned from multiple subreddits for a variety of reasons, including:
  • Hate speech: Revoltingest has been known to use slurs and make offensive statements about people of different races, religions, and sexual orientations.
  • Harassment: Revoltingest has been accused of harassing other users, both on Reddit and on other platforms.
  • Spamming: Revoltingest has been known to post irrelevant or off-topic content, as well as to create multiple accounts in order to upvote their own posts.
  • Trolling: Revoltingest has been accused of trolling, which is the act of posting inflammatory or disruptive content with the intent of provoking a reaction.
Due to these repeated offenses, revoltingest has been banned from a number of subreddits, including r/AskReddit, r/explainlikeimfive, and r/science.
It is important to note that these are just allegations, and revoltingest has not been convicted of any crimes. However, the evidence against them is significant, and it is clear that they have a history of engaging in harmful behavior.

You do realize that post is technically against the rules of RF

Wu Wei

Hey, man, it's not me, it's the internet. I didn't make the rules, I had no part in that, I just observe what I see. And what I see may be the evolution of human lunacy, it still has rules and those rules say we're all racists, especially us whities.
BEARIST!!!

Wu Wei

If you want pure grade me kryptonite, I remember some songs but I don't remember the titles. And some of these would probably be kryptonite to you as well. Like this guy singing about what he'd do if the CSA and he was President of it. And it's also like a weird anti-anti-antikryotonite. Even lesser songs, like the gas station I worked at that normally played good classic rock but this one day it was a more traditional Country that made me think "Jesus Christ! What the hell is this ****?" Someone's response to that, someone I didn't say I said that too and wasn't there when it happened, was one of the many times I've been tild I'm going to hell, and shocked someone that I don't care.
And when I did inventory, Rural King had a Country station playing and honest truth I didn't know if this one song was a parody or not because it said a lot of stuff about Fox being honest, great news and Bush Jr being a great and fantastic president and egregious amounts of military worship. The genre did turn on the Dixie Chicks, but this song sounsed like straight up propaganda.
Got it...

Understand I am wearing ear protection, just to post this...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Sun Rise has also been banned for biting mailmen, & barking at black folk.
He was like this (as re-enacted by Brian Griffin)....
He realized that he had a problem, so he strove to reform.
But he ended up like this (as re-enacted by Brian Griffin)....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You do realize that post is technically against the rules of RF
Only if @Revoltingest is the same person as the reddit revoltingest. And of course my post was designed to illustrate the dangers of posting references using bad sources. It's akin to all the "racist" comments being flung around.