• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
you know, I ain't got time for this...my tea is ready and I must drink it... and there is a thunderstorm outside..... I miss the back porch of my old house, user to sit out there and watch thunderstorms.... but I digress.... TEA TIME!!!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Oh so now it goes philosophical....is black the absence of color or the presence of all color....Is white the absence of all color....or just being racist..
Science comes to the rescue because black is reflecting no colors but white is reflecting all colors. So we are seeing no color when it's black.
Which would white birds the real birds of color.

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Stories like this are tragically becoming all too common, but this was a weird picture.

1686109801472.png

The way it was taken, it looks like he has a flame coming out of his head.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Good Omens, Season 2 trailer. Clearly demons and angels can work together, again, more or less, depending on the demon and angel.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Awfully smokey here today...and I ain't talkin bout the bear

71kSGNrOFlL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

OBVIOUSLY those Canadians didn't listen to Smokey